Chapter one-meeting someome

I am in a hotel lobby in Monza with a guy I met some days ago. We kiss passionately and he holds my neck while kissing me. His hands go under my dress "Let's go to my hotelroom, there I can undress you to the fullest and enjoy your naked body"
I can't resist and follow him to the elevator. In the hotelroom my dress fell down and he undo his belt. This will be the third time in four days that I will end up laying naked on his bed and enjoy his touches.

2 years were gone since this weekend.

I put my sunglasses in my hair, straight my outfit, check my accreditation and walk straight through the paddock. I am 19 years old and will have my first working day in formula one today. But it's the result from working hard since i was 17. Next to work it's the most important thing for me to keep a distance between work and private life. Formula one is a interesting buisness, i never had a experience in working here, just some private stuff about two years ago. I enter a motorhome and search the room number 65 where I will meet my new boss. The room is full of trophy's and pictures on the wall. There are two boys smiling on the picture. "They look funny, and the dude right looks hot" I think. But now I just wanna concentrate on working and not on guys.
Then the door opens and a man with grey hair and a smile on his face enters the room.
"I see you have take a look at our two drivers"
I answer "Yes, they look pretty funny. I am exited to work with them"
"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce me, I am Zak Brown, C.E.O of McLaren"
He reaches his hand out "Lea Morean, new assistant of Daniel Ricciardo i think"
Then the door flies open and two guys storm in. One of them yells "LANDO NORRIS DONT YOU DARE!"
The next thing I recognise is that some water comes to my face
The younger one from the two stops running "Oh no, I wanted to make Daniel wet not you, I am sorry" he makes a face.
The man who introduced you as Zak Brown starts looking angry "Boys, you are 22 and 33. Stop acting like you were two and three. Daniel, this is your new manager. Your first impression is ruined now."
Daniel comes to me, shakes my hand and apologies.
"It's fine, I like that you have fun at work. But is there any opportunity to get some dry clothes?"
Zak:"I am a person who think that deeds weight more than words, so Lando please bring her to the stuff room and give Lea dry clothes"
I turn red
Lando grins and say "nothing better than this"
He starts walking and I run after him . After some meters I catch him . He looks at me and start asking "this could sound a bit weird but how old are you? You look so young"
Straight comes the answer out of my mouth "19"
He stops walking and his eyes get bigger "19!? How can you work with 19 in a important job at McLaren?"
"Some people are not only interested in water fights" I smile while saying this
"Young, funny and pretty" he smirks. As you arrive at the stuff room Lando walks straight to a wardrobe.
"Size S?"
"Good guess norris" I answer, knowing he checked my body out before
He brings you the right stuff. I start to undo my wet clothes while I recognise a view laying on my body
"Are you staring at me" I ask the brown haired boy
"I would never have the idea of staring at your body" he answer while he comes near.
I feel how I enjoy his thirsty look at me and feel how the tension between you two is rising.
"I like what I see" he whispers in my ear while being right next to me and I feel a strong hand on my waist. I feel how he goes over my lower back to my ass. I feel his warm breath on my neck. I remember for what I am here
"I think we should head back, I have to make things up with Daniel"
With a professional smile on my lips I enter the room again. Zak remembers lando that he have a meeting
"Everybody knows that I am late"
"If I would be your manager I would punch you for being late every single time"
He bite his lips and answer with a grin "if you would punch me I would be extra late"
For saying this he gets a elbow in his ribs from Zak before he leaves the room.

Daniel and I start to do a walk through the hospitality and the paddock so I know where everything is. It's very interesting to see how everything works. We pass the media zone, where Lando sits and waits for his next interview. As he see me he gets up. He comes to us
"A hot cap for a hot girl" he says and put his McLaren cap on my head. Somehow I am thankful because it's so hot here, otherwise I don't know how to act with Lando.
"Looks like he like you" Daniel brings you out of your thoughts. After some minutes Daniel greet a boy who looks like the most British person you have ever seen
"Hey Russel, how are you" he greet him
"I am fine. Is this the new manager you told me about?" The guy answers
"Lea Morean, nice to meet you" I answer before Daniel can. Behind Russel appears a beautiful women with an iconic dress.
"George what are you doing here?" she speaks
You notice in your head that he must be George Russell
"Look Carmen, this is Daniels new manager"
She comes to me and give me a hug "welcome to the crazy world of F1"
"Thank you, I am Lea and you have such a beautiful dress" I answer. Then the couple went into another hospitality. The rest of the day I spend in my office, working Daniels stuff up. Then I hear a knock on my door and someone enter the office. It's Daniel.
"Are you still working?" He smiles
"I have to sort EVERYTHING out because your last manager wasn't that good in office work I think" I answer
He laughs "Right, this is the reason you are here now, but now stop working, you can do it tomorrow when we have our free practice "
I smile thankfully.
I went directly to the hotel, change my clothes and decide to spend the sunset at the beach promenade of Barcelona. So I pick up some food and sit down on a beautiful spot and enjoy looking at all these people
Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice says "Where is my cap Lea?"
I turn around "Lando, hey" I notice how I smile automatically
He asks if he can sit down and I make some place for him and we start sharing my food.
"This is a beautiful sunset on a beautiful place" he says. I answer that I love sunsets. So we start talking. He is a good talking partner.
He asks me about my way into formula one.
"First I graduate at school with 17, I could skip one year because of my grades. Then I started to study management and made a work replacement at another part of McLaren. I think I did my work well because Zak contacted me with this job offer here. Now I am studying and working here. That's it"
Lando looks really impressed at me "wow you have my fullest respect, this is tough"
You smile to him "I love it really, but sometimes I miss someone who makes me feel like home, where I can calm down and everything"
He nod "someone who makes you feel home and loved, doesn't matter where you are. I know this feeling."
After another hour we decide to head back to the hotel to be fit for the day tomorrow. Lando take me to my hotel room
"This was a great evening Lea, I really enjoy it to talk with you"
You smile at eachother "Yes I also enjoyed it really, thank you Lando"
He opens his arms to take me in a hug. We hug for a minute and he whispers "I am maybe not the home you search but If you want to talk I am here for you". My body is so light in this moment "Thank you, the same for you Lando" I whisper back. Then I move into my hotel room and Lando walks to his. As I lay in the bed my head is full of thoughts. It was a really exiting day and I met a lot of new people and things. But I also think of the evening I had with Lando. Am I breaking my first rule? No mix of work and private? But at the fist day I saw that it's extremely difficult to keep private and work away from eachother because it's difficult to find new friends outside of formula one because we stay in every country just one week. So my new rule will be "no mix of love life and work". This sounds good for me. With this thoughts I can fall asleep easier.