(6)time to answer

previous

'I must say he is beautiful but a total brat in nature. Always ready to make me loose my job and then there's his big brother who always threten me to taje care of him like I'm his babysitter or something ' he snared while thinking

After that he went to his own room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Author pov

Right now two men were standing in front of a metal door. They were Franz Alpha "the trueblood alpha" of german mafia and other one is Vogel Müller the most calm and polite manager of a german artist.

If we look at the surrounding it was nothing but a small hut with a metal door in the middle of the dense woods.

◎ the hut

◎ the hut

You would be thinking that what they are doing in the middle of a forest??

After Franz knocked three times on the metal door it got open. A man wearing beggy clothes came out , but after seeing Franz his eyes widen and he bowed in respect.

"Tiger has arrived for his lion" franz stated and moved inside with vogel following him.

Franz directly went to kitchen and picked up a red wine bottle. Vogel was totally confused due to his action. But his confusion turned into shock when a secret passage came into the view.

 But his confusion turned into shock when a secret passage came into the view

◎passage way

Franz was going towalk into the passage but he stopped and looked behind to see a frozen vogel standing on his place like ' a deer caught in the headlights.' Franz signed and took his hand in his and started walking towards the passage.

Vogel came out of the shock when he felt a hand grabbing his own. He look at the interwined hands and he started blushing.

After their long walk through the tunnel way, they reched to door. Franz opens the door.

Vogel was shocked after seeing the outside scene. They were standing in the middle of a beautiful grounds.
(Grounds : the land, gardens, and lawn that surround a large house or other building.)