.+ Make Your Mark +.

Hi everypony, Clxudia here! And by the way, this is my first time for doing a short/one-shot between with my favorite MLP characters, Jazz Hooves and Rocky (From My Little Pony), even my favorite MLP ship, Jazzocky (Jazz Hooves X Rocky)! But this story will be focused and followed between those two and others too. Although I saw those two (along with other ponies) who appeared in My Little Pony: Make Your Mark (And yes, I watched it on Netflix last time), especially in the location that they were working on called Mane Melody.

And enjoy reading this fanfic, everypony!

.+ 💙💛 +.

At the Mane Melody from Maretime Bay, Jazz Hooves and Rocky were already on the stage as they both looked Pipp Petals who started to land between them.

"We've got our friends back, we've got magic back, and we've got..." Pipp Petals said while feeling confident and having a good mood today like her friends, but except her older sister, Zipp Storm.

Then she, Jazz Hooves, and Rocky were all revealed the answer while vocalizing, "Muuuuusiiiiic..." And then, they all shouted while showing their styles and smiles to their friends, "Kuh!"

"At Mane Melody..." Pipp mentioned the location that she and her Mane Melody co-workers or her Mane Melody friends were working called the Mane Melody.

"...we siiiiing..." Jazz was next to mention that what she and the others are doing for something's special.

"...while we style!" Rocky was the last to mention and add it for himself and his friends.

"Pipp-Pipp-hooray!" Sunny Starscout, Hitch Trailblazer, and Izzy Moonbow were all shouted and cheered happily, and they all stopped while staying in their own good mood.

As Jazz Hooves and Rocky were both switching the positions as soon as possible while Pipp mentioned to her older sister, but describing it somehow, "This one goes out to my paranoid big sis, Zipp."

Which really made Zipp feeling worried, but the song starts to play while Pipp, Jazz, and Rocky were all started to sing and dance, especially Sunny, Hitch, and Izzy were started to enjoy it. Although Zipp was still feeling worried or a little upset.

[ Pipp Petals, Jazz Hooves, Rocky ]

Shoop, shoop! Hey! Shoop, shoop!

Shoop!

[ Pipp Petals ]

I know you're feelin' like there's somethin' wrong

But don't you worry, I have just the song for you (Mm-hmm!)

So kick those hooves up in this comfy chair

And you'll forget about those cares in a minute or two

Yeah! That's what you'll do-ooh-ooh

[ Jazz Hooves ]

You've got a lot on your mane, and that's kind of tragic

But with a little bit of caring and a touch of magic

[ Rocky ]

You'll feel brand new

And you'll forget what's been troublin' you

[ Pipp Petals ]

So put your hooves up high

'Cause we're feelin' all right (hey!)

Every day is awesome in Maretime Bay

So put your hooves up