💛A Nightime Helper💛

No one's pov:
Y/N was getting ready for bed as Sun watched him change into more comfortable clothes. Sun was still plugged in as he watched Y/N lay down on the bed. Sun had got up and tried to run over to Y/N to cuddle but he fell down, face first onto the wooden desk. The charger popped out of him as he fell all be it with a little difficulty. Y/N looked over at Sun before he laughed and picked him up. "Are you ok Sun?" He asked. Sun just stared into the void as he sat in Y/N's palm. Y/N sat him down on his lap as he turned out the lights when all of a sudden, he remembered that he had gotten two different bots in one. So Y/N looked at Sun as he transformed into Moon. "Oh Master, I've heard lots of good things from Sun and I'm very excited to finally see you with my own eyes!" The small Moon bot beamed. This side of your mini bot had a much deeper voice then his sunny counterpart. The bot even has a different way of introducing him self, he kinda sounded like that one relative that hasn't seen you since you were an infant. But despite all of that he was just as cute if not even more cute than Sun. "Well I'm guessing that you want to sleep with me, am I right?" The small bot nodded his head. "Well you should probably go ahead and get yourself comfortable." Y/N said as he layed his head down and closed his eyes. The small Moon was unaware that he was sitting right on Y/N's cock and as he shifted himself around, trying to get comfortable, he had accidentally made Y/N's cock act up. Y/N sat up as he looked at the lunar bot sitting in front of his erection, the bot was confused and curious as of why the previous flat area on his master now had a large lump. "M-master, may I ask what this is?" Moon said as he poked Y/N's erected cock though his pants. "Well," Y/N started. "That is my cock. When you were shifting around trying to get comfortable you had accidentally turned me on." Y/N said. The small bot looked up at him. "Is there anyway to make this go back to how it was before?" Moon asked. "Yes, there is a way." Y/N said as he picked up the small robot to pull down his pants just enough to reveal his own cock. It took Moon a second to realize what he was looking at but when it clicked he blushed hard. Moon finally knew what he had accidentally did as he had knowledge about his own part. He had put two and two together to realize that what he was looking at was his master's 'special part' and that he had accidentally aroused him. Y/N sat Moon back down in front of his throbbing cock. Y/N looked at Moon, expecting him to do something after all, he was the one who caused his erection so he had to fix it. After a second that felt like an hour, Moon slowly stood up and wrapped himself around his master's dick. Y/N watched him with curiosity as Moon slowly started to move himself up and down his master's cock, rubbing the sides of Y/N's cock as he did so. Y/N was surprised when all of a sudden his mini bot had gently licked his tip. Y/N let out a small moan as Moon did so. The mini Moon bot took that as a way of his master saying that he was doing good and kept licking the tip of his cock. Moon kept moving his body up and down his master's cock as he also licked the tip, diving his thin and long tongue into the urethra from time to time. This kept on for a few more minutes until eventually Y/N started to cum. As Y/N was cumming he let out a soft grunt and his legs shook a little. Moon on the other hand, was getting covered in cum and he loved it. Once Y/N came down from his high he looked at Moon to see that practically all of his face and some of his chest was covered in his cum. Y/N had little laugh before he grabbed some tissue and picked up Moon to clean him to the best of his ability. Moon looked at Y/N with hearts in his eyes. "M-master... that was... fun... I hope we can do that again..." Moon said as he looked down and put his pointer fingers together. "Well I'm glad you also enjoyed that," Y/N said as he made the tiny bit look at him. "Maybe next time I'll have something special for you~" Y/N said as he layed back down, stuffing his cock back into his pants. When Y/N was fully on his back the little Moon animatronic had crawled up into the crock of his neck and layed down. Y/N chuckled a little before he relaxed. I don't regret his purchase at all. Y/N though to himself before he slowly drifted off to sleep, satisfied with the purchase.

A/n: I hope you guys are going to continue to read this little au of Sun and Moon because I really do put a lot of time and effort into these and it makes me extremely happy when I see you comment random shit, I find it absolutely hilarious and it really does make my day knowing that I made a story people are willing to read :)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 13, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Little Helpers (Sun/Moon X Y/N With Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें