《 Chapter 5 》

*A few hours later* Sunny was staring out the living room window as he started to feel his eyes getting heavy. He knew he was tired but he didn't want to fall asleep when Kel was around for some odd reason. 'Why am I so tired? I went to sleep "early" yesterday plus my energy shouldn't be so gone. All I did was cuddle with Kel and... kiss him but that's it.' Sunny started to think as Kel started to wave his hand around trying to get Sunny's attention. Kel started to get a little annoyed when Sunny didn't respond. 'Why isn't he responding to me? I mean, I'm sure I'm more important than whatever he's think about... wait am I jealous?-' Kel thought as Sunny snapped out of his thoughts and saw the blank expression on his face. Sunny started to chuckle as he saw the taller individuals face, not in a mean way but in a cute way. 'God, that face of his... I could stare at it for hours. The way his brunette hair blows in the muggy wind, the way he smiles, his little tooth gap, his haircut even thought it's a little long I don't mind it.' Sunny thought as he could feel himself blushing as Kel was staring at him. Sunny got more embarrassed as he knew Kel was staring at him the whole time he was staring at Kel. Kel chuckled as he held Sunny's hand and Sunny held his immediately. Neither one of them wanted this moment would end, they wanted to be by each other all the time. "Say Sunny, what do you want to do?" Kel asked as Sunny shrugged his shoulders and got closer to Kel. Kel knew what Sunny was trying to do and got closer to Sunny. Sunny rested his head on Kel's shoulder and closed his eyes. Kel stared out the living room window and smiled. 'Wow, I never thought the weather would be so... beautiful? Just like Sunny!' Kel thought as he closed his eyes and rested his head gently on-top of Sunny's. Sunny started to smile knowing Kel felt safe and secure right where he was. Kel took a deep breath knowing this moment couldn't last forever. Kel got off of Sunny's head as Sunny opened his eyes. Sunny raised his head off of Kel's shoulder and looked at him. He was confused to say the least. "I thought you were comfortable. Why did you move?" Sunny asked as Kel realized, Sunny was fine with Kel there. In fact, Sunny liked Kel being there. "Oh! Well i- just uhhh...iknewthemomentwouldntlastforeversoipulledawaythinkingyougotweirdedout..." Kel responded with as Sunny laid down on the couch and motioned Kel towards him. Kel knew then that Sunny wanted both of them to rest. Kel exhaled and walked over to where Sunny was. When Kel got near the couch, Sunny made Kel lay on-top of him to the point where it wasn't squishing him but making Kel and Sunny comfortable. Sunny wanted to make Kel more comfortable so he started to play with Kel's hair. Kel felt his face turning into a tomato as Sunny ran his fingers through Kel's hair. Kel liked it whenever Sunny played with Kel's hair or really did anything with him. 'Oh God, I'm as red as a tomato aren't I? Damn it, I can't be embarrassed in front of Sunny! He would start to think I like him... even though I do-' Kel thought as Kel started to fall asleep in Sunny's arms. When Sunny realized Kel was asleep, he thought we was cold. 'He's most likely cold, I mean we are in a freezing cold in this room. I'll go get a blanket for him...' Sunny thought as he somehow got Kel off of him very easily. Sunny thought Kel would be much heavier since he was taller but that wasn't the case. Sunny walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed a soft but heavy blanket. Sunny struggled to even lift it up because it was too heavy for him. He eventually got to where Kel was and put the blanket over him. Sunny sighed as he sat down next to the other person and put his hand on Kel's head. Sunny started to smile as he knew Kel was warm and comfortable where he was. 'Wow, he's really... pretty up close. I mean, years ago, I was taller than him and he would always get fed up with it. But, now he's taller... I wonder if one day, in the future he will call me shorty... I do have to admit, I would like that nickname but only from Kel.' Sunny thought as he felt Kel wake up and rub his eyes. 'HOLY SHIT, HE LOOKS SO DAMN CUTE.' Sunny thought as Kel saw Sunny's red face and chuckled. He slightly had a morning voice, it was only slightly deeper than his usual voice. Sunny liked it but he preferred his usual voice more even if it was only slightly deeper. "Heh, how long was i asleep for..?" Kel asked as Sunny looked at the clock on the wall and looked at the time. He was shocked to see it was 7:57. It took Sunny forty minutes to get that blanket on Kel only for Kel to wake up five minutes later. Sunny sighed and looked back at Kel but that's when Sunny felt something. He felt something in his lap then he got slightly scared. He looked down quickly to see Kel's head on his thighs looking up at him with a grin on his face.

 He looked down quickly to see Kel's head on his thighs looking up at him with a grin on his face

(like this) Sunny smiled back at him as he kissed Kel's forehead as Kel smiled brightly. Whenever Kel smiled, it lit up Sunny's world. Sunny felt nervous, stressed, unpleasant, unhappy Whenever Kel wasn't around. However, Whenever Kel suddenly appeared out of nowhere, it brightens up Sunny's world. It makes Sunny feel at ease, happy, blushful, and a little jealous Whenever someone tries to take Kel away. Kel blushed heavily as he felt his crushes lips gracefully touch the top of his head. 'Omg, he kissed my forehead! And I'm in his lap!! I bet I'm such a flustered mess right now, but I can't help but be. I mean, look at him. He's just so... nice.' Kel thought as he grabbed the romate to the TV as he turned on the TV. He wanted to see if there was anything on TV that Sunny would like. But when he clicked through all of the channels, the power suddenly went off. The rain got heavier and more loud. Sunny shivered as he was scared, he hated loud noises. Kel could tell Sunny was shivering as he was in Sunny's lap. He quickly got up and hugged Sunny. Sunny hugged Kel back as he held on tighter as he saw Something behind Kel. Something was staring at Sunny, not blinking as usual. Sunny buried himself in Kel's shirt as Kel started to reassure Sunny everything was alright. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay, I'm here for you" Kel said as Sunny's breathing started to get worse as he felt Something staring him down. He knew the mistakes he did, he wanted to confront them but he didn't have to guts to do it. He wanted to be forgiven by Mari is he ever saw her, but he knew that she wouldn't forgive him. He knew if Mari was still alive, everything would be okay. He thought it was his fault she was dead, gone, deceased. "SUNNY! Breathe!" Kel yelled as Sunny breathed and felt warm streaks run down his cheeks. He knew he was crying, no not crying, sobbing. He hated whenever he cried, he thought everything was his fault so why was he crying over it? "Hey, Sunny. Look at me." Kel demanded as Sunny lifted up his face for his lips to be met by another's. He knew Kel was kissing him and he didn't mind. He kissed back as he slightly calmed down as he let go and looked back at Kel. Kel was shortly smiling at Sunny buy Sunny would tell that he was blushing. "Now, this might be dumb and stupid but I want you to count with me..!" Kel said as Sunny had a blank expression on his face. Sunny didn't know if Kel was stupid or just a dumbass. "What..?" Sunny asked as Kel put his hands gently on Sunny's shoulders. "Look, I know it sounds like a stupid idea but whenever I'm sad. I do it and it helps me calm down, so at least try... for me" Kel said but he said the last bits in a whisper but Sunny heard it. "A-Alright.." Sunny responded with as Kel's face went to relaxed to happy in 0.5 seconds. "Okay! Do it with me!" Kel said as Sunny rolled his eyes and held Kel's hand. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight.... Nine... Ten..!" They both said together and when they got to ten, they were both smiling. Sunny thought what they did was stupid but it helped him calm down. "See everything is okay..!" Kel said as Sunny nodded and laid on-top of Kel's chest. Eventually, both Kel and Sunny fell asleep. <3 (Everyone, I'm so sorry it took me soooo long to update this story. I'll update it as much as I can!!)