𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8; 🎶This is my FiGht sO-🎶

Start from the beginning

I knew that she was going to cause mayhem in the future, I knew it, but I couldn't kill her, nor my two other children.

So, I changed my mind about killing them then and there.

If I couldn't kill them, then I'll just hide their existence, forever.

Leaving my newborns in the hands of the woman, I felt as if someone was whispering to me no, don't hand them to her! But I shook that away, and gave the three kids to Rurahel.

And because of a certain contract, Rurahel brought the children to an old castle and never came out.

After that, I forgot about the existence of the three kids. I forgot that I even had another three kids. But 5 years later, I got a report that the woman Rurahel had died. And hearing that, i was also informed that my three kids were still alive.

I heard this and ordered my knights to go over to the castle and bring the children to me. I came along in the end, being paranoid that the knights might harm my kids. And that was the night I had my first encounter with my children, more importantly, that girl, Aries.

She held two blonde kids in her arms and was hostile to the knights surrounding her. I wanted to step in, but before I could, I saw knights falling to their knees, bleeding and screaming for help.

The blood spilled from their eye sockets and clutching their chest, collapsing to the ground.

Bloodshed and screams.

I was taken back at how such a frail looking girl could do such damage, but somehow, her name fitted her even more.

I stepped out of the carriage that I watched the scene in. But as soon as I stepped out and placed my foot on the ground, a wave of a suppressing aura came my way. Seeing that it was from the girl, I walked up to her.

She and the two other blondes in her hand looked so small that they could snap if I held them incorrectly.

Looking into the girls eyes, they dripped with venom of hatred towards me. Hostility to any being that moved or breathed.

I questioned myself; did I... did I do the right thing...?

Now that I have brought the three children back from that castle, I invited them over for a meal. They looked so frail and skinny, it looked like they hadn't eaten for days.

I wanted to enjoy this meal with them. Seeing that Aries' hostility up, I thought that she wasn't going to accept but surprisingly, she sat down and started to eat.

I was glad that she was eating, but when I saw those scars on her brother's arm... I couldn't control myself. I was frustrated. Did that woman do that!? How dare she!

But...was it my fault that they were like this?

I thought that if they were out of the public eye, they would be okay, living a decent normal life, away from the imperial troubles. But what they have on their bodies and how small they looked, it pained me to think I failed to do something that I promised her.

But here I am, my own daughter, trying to kill me with her killing intent bouncing off the walls and crashing into everything.

Her emotions were not displayed on her face, but her actions. It looked like she didn't even need help, she was strong, a bit too strong and mature for her age.

The very first time we met, it was soiled, she didn't want help, she could get what she wanted by herself.

I continued to just let the bugs do as they please, sinking their needles into my skin. I could feel my body rush with heat, my skin felt as if it was peeling off.