Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"About time girl" Navy's father Angelo said ready to take a group picture with his family and wife.

"Sorry for making you wait so long I was just talking to Devante but I'm ready now" Navy said getting herself In the middle while everyone stood around her pointing at her with her Diploma.

Navy looked at Devante again as she tried her best not to cry on this day.

After they took a couple of pictures for the graduation It was about that time to go and spend time with the family at home and figure out what they was cooking today.

(Later On That Day)

Navy was at home with her sister Courtney but she was upstairs the whole time while waiting for the family to get back as they went out to pickup a few pizza's for dinner tonight to celebrate Navy special night.

Navy sated on the couch watching one of her best scary movie when her doorbell rung she turns around to look over at the door as she wondered who It was.

Navy got up off the couch and walked up to the door nervous as hell at this point she looked out the peephole to see Devante standing outside of her house wearing still his clothes from graduation she rushed to get the door after that.

"Wow Devante I can't believe It what are you doing here?" Navy said hugging Devante.

"Oh well I was In the neighborhood thought I just stop bye and see you before I go back home is that a problem?" Devante asked In a deep voice.

"Well not at all It just you scared me so you wanted to talk to me?"

That's when Devante smirked looking at her pretty robe she had on while thinking what she was wearing underneath of that.

"I did" He says before turning around to shut the door.

Navy saw that and just stood on the stairs as he came over there towards her looking like he wanted to do something right there while Navy felt the same thing In vice versa.

"Devante uh would you like to come upstairs for a few?" Navy said as Devante was surprise to hear her say that.

"Yeah sure but I got to be home by six o'clock for curfew" Devante says as Navy just grabbed his hand and ran upstairs to her room to get this done quick she forgot he had a family that was In the Church. 

When they got upstairs to Navy's room on the right they shut the door for some privacy while both of them came out there clothes and lay them on her floor as they wanted to have sex before Devante leaves for New York and Navy leaves for the army In a few days.

Navy came out of her robe, bra and panties and set them aside while she waited there with her hands covered her boobies while she felt awkward to be naked she was only 17 years old with no experience.

Devante came down and sat by her without his shirt and pants on but he just had his boxers still on as he sated there looking quiet.

"Okay so whenever you are ready to do this It's fine with me" Navy said shyly looking down.

Devante took out a trojan condom packed as Navy didn't say nothing but looks away.

"I know you not used to doing this so I'll be careful" He says as he slid down his boxers and started slipping on the condom.

Navy thought that his size was huge as she was scared that It might hurt.

"Um this ain't going to hurt or nothing right?" Navy said looking over at him.

"Well this is your first time doing it so it might hurt a little with you being a virgin" Devante told Navy.

"Great" Navy said not liking the sound of that.