The next Day

Yeji woke up. She yawned, Ryujin wasn't in bed. Yeji went up from the bed and later on made the bed. She checked the time, and that's when she realized IT'S SCHOOL!

But thankfully she was gonna get to school in time, she had plenty of time left.                        Now the question is where was Ryujin? Well, Ryujin was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Apparently that's a habit she has, she loves cooking.

Yeji gone to the bathroom and later on found Ryujin in the kitchen.

Good morning Yeji. Ryujin said with a big smile on her face. :)

Good morning. Yeji said and looked down.

By the way, I put forward some clothes for you to wear today. Ryujin said while salting her Kimchi Eggs.

Ryujin gave her an extremely cute outfit and Yeji was really happy!                                                                                            ( Use your own Imagination <3 )

Yeji put on the outfit and later on gone to the kitchen and thanked Ryujin.

Aww! You look really pretty. Ryujin said with her deep voice.

Yeji started blushing like crazy, she didn't know why she felt this way.

Thanks! Yeji said and giggled.

Now it was time for breakfast! Ryujin cooked really well, this times she made Kimchi Eggs.

Yeji have actually eaten that before so when she saw that she had cooked Kimchi Eggs she got extremely excited.

Holy shit! Kimchi Eggs? I love that! Yeji said and smiled while jumping excitedly.          

Ryujin smiled. Ryujin thought that Yeji was extremely cute, she had a soft side for her.            They later on gone to school.

8:09

They got there just in time!

Talk to you later Yeji! Ryujin said and gone to her friends.

Oh okay! Yeji said with a little sad face.

Yeji was thinking 

No don't be desperate Yeji! You met her literally 1 day ago. Yeji thought to herself.

It was time for Math Class, you may be a little surprised when I tell you this but, she loved math so much. She even did it in her free time sometimes, the world makes sense when she does math. So she was really excited for Math Class!

Yeji walked into class and suddenly caught A-yeong smiling at her. Why is she smiling at me? She was rude like 3 seconds ago, ugh. Yeji did a quick smile back and sat down.

Yeji zoned out thinking about how Ryujin called her hun last night. She got butterflies in her stomach thinking about it. But then Suddenly...

Yeji. Yeji! What's the answer?

Sorry answer to what? Yeji said

Listen next time! I am not gonna tell u again missy. Someone else repeat the question. Now!

Suddenly Yeji noticed Ryujin sat there. Yeji panicedOh fuck I don't wanna look stupid or shy and shit infront of Ryujin!

Ryujin could u tell Yeji the question? 

Evaluate f(x)=−a3+6a−7 at a = – 1 and state the remainder. Ryujin told Yeji with a soft smile

Oh uh... I yeah umm..

Yeji was scared that she was gonna be incorrect. She kept on stuttering until she said it.

The answer would be -14! Yeji said

Correct Yeji, thank you Ryujin.

I need to go to the bathroom. Yeji said

Yeji burst out in tears while walking to the bathroom. Yeji had done nothing wrong but she was scared that Ryujin was gonna think of her as weak and weird for stuttering.