chapter 1: Intro

cover by: Tian nya on twitter

(A/N): sorry for the bad grammar English wasn't my first language<3.

-you were wearing a brown wig and green lenses to cover you real features

-your birthdate is at the nov 18th 2004

hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) I just wanted to share the most unforgettable moments! *cough* AKA Gura...but really though, my life changed after I met her, I go to new and exciting adventures everyday! and of course I have to share it with you!

anyways let's go!

April 8 2015 5:12...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

it all started with me and my brother just goofing around, "haha! i wanna be like you one day, I can't wait to lose my telekinitheses...what was it called again?" I said to my brother, it so out of context...then my elder brother said "oh (Y/N)...you're so cool you just dont know it yet" as my brother cleared things up "and it's called telekineses!" (B/N) corrected me.

"EH Telekineses telekinitheses eh same thing.." then i had this crazy idea "Hey HEY!" I yelled "we live in a lighthouse right?" I asked my brother "yeah we do?" he replied "so like, I can just stand at the edge and fall into the sea!" I told my brother "haha...very funny (Y/N)!"

"no, im not joking a mermaid will catch me! she'll make bubbles for me to breath!" I exclaimed as I jumped into the edge of the top of the lighthouse, "(Y/N)! YOU'LL FALL!" he shouted

"that is exactly what im going for (B/N)! you catch up so fast now a days" I said sarcastically

"(Y/N) THIS IS NOT FUNNY GET DOWN FROM THER NOW!" my brother was crying screaming at me...it made me pity him "*sigh* fine! ok i'll go down!" and as I was going down I slipped!

"AHHH (B/N)!!!" I was screaming I was crying, I thought I was gonna die, Then I dropped into the ocean of Atlantis, "(B/N)..." and that was it...

I was dead..