3.)Shopping

Niña P.O.V
Soon me and Camila had to leave after meeting my father. I am so glad I found Mila. Once me and Camila got to the fifth harmony house she sent me inside to get the girls.

I walked in to see Dinah running away from Ally, and Lauren & Normani fighting over the remote. I ran over to tthe couch took the remote and pointed to the door. After they walked out I called the other two.
Niña: Dinah-Jane Hansen & Ally Brooke Hernandez !!!

They both came to a holt looking frightened. I just smirked grabbed a banana, their sunglasses, and walked out the door with them trailing behind me.
Niña: We're going shopping get into the car.

As soon as I said shopping they grinned and race to the Jeep. I just shook my head and got into the car. Cam got into the back with me next to her. In the middle was Dinah and Normani. Up front was Lauren with Ally driving.
Camila: I'm hungry.

Lauren: Your always hungry Cam.

Camila: No I'm not.

Normani: You actually are.

Me and the rest of the girls giggled causing Camila to look at me. She glanced at the fruit in my hand then back to me.
Camila: Sissy can I have a piece of the banana?

She made a puppy dog face and I couldn't resist. I peeled the banana broke half off and gave it to Mila. She smiled and we simultaneously took a bite.
Dinah: Wait, did you say sissy? As in sister?

Camila: Yup, I am Niña's biological sister. My mom couldn't afford to keep her. By the way her first name is Natalie.

Niña: But I go by Niña.

Everyone nodded as I glared at my sister for saying my first name. She just shrugged her shoulders and smiled innocently. Ughh......meanie.
I stuck my tounge out at her and turned to see all the girls taking pictures. As it turns out we are parked outside of the mall. Their was no paparazzi so we got out and headed into the mall.

The first store they dragged me into was Guess. They bought me about 15 outfits. We continued this process until I had enough clothes and shoes to fit in my closet.

We then dropped the bags into the car then made our way to the cafeteria. I want a banana. Along the way we lost my sister.
Niña: Lauren where's my sister?

Lauren: She said she wanted to buy something.

Niña: Okay.

I really want a banana right now.

Camila P.O.V
I left the girls and made my way to the jewelry store. I wanted to get something for my sisters, mom, and I.
I looked over some until I find a set. It was CUTE!!! I had the small hearts engraved with a 'S', 'N', and a 'K'. The big circle I had 'Mom' engraved into it. They will love this. I'll give it to them tomorrow.
Camila: How much?

Clerk: Your total is $440.00.

Camila: Thanks.

I took out my credit card and paid for everything. I got my bag and skipped to the food court knowing they would be there. I am so hungry. I found my sister on line for smoothies so I ran up beside her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.
Camila: Hey Niña.

Niña: Hey Cam. Where'd you go?

Camila: That's a secret. Anywho, I want a strawberry banana smoothie.

Niña: Same.

We both turned to the cashier who typed in our order then went to make them. Niña pulled out her credit card and paid as soon as the lady returned with our drinks.
Both: Thank you !!!

We grabbed our drinks and left with the girls to go home. That night we all slept in Niña's bed.

I love having sisters.