"Well yeah, I am an exo-l from your debut time", Tzuyu said after getting comfortable.

"So who's your bias?", He asked me with a glint of hope in his eyes.

How could I say that you're not the one who's my bias to this face? What should I do? I also couldn't betray Baekhyun oppa.

"Her bias is Baekhyun Sunbaenim....and now she is having an internal convo on how to tell you", Rosé interupped once again and laughed.

Chanyeol also joined them in the laugh.

"So, I am not the one who's your bias?"

"Well, You're my bias wrecker", Tzuyu said while taking a sip of the chocolate drink which rosé gave her.

"My pleasure to have such a beautiful fan like you", Chanyeol complimented Tzuyu and she blushed.

"Well, I think I should go now because I can see how much rosé is jealous", I said and pointed my finger to rosé.

"Are you really jealous Chaeyoung-ssi?", Chanyeol said while placing his hand on rosé's shoulder.

"Waee, I'm not jealous Chewie....stop it"

And we laughed at her cute demanding voice.

"May I get your autograph Sunbae?", Tzuyu asked and bit her lip.

"Only autograph, no selfie with me?", Chanyeol said making a pout on his face.

Gosh, he looks so cute.

"Why not, I think like I'm dreaming?", Tzuyu laughed at her remark.

They took various selcas, Chanyeol signed her diary. Today was one of the best days of her life. Thanks to Rosé.

"Today was really nice meeting you, you're so much beautiful in person compared to the screen", Chanyeol smiled at his fangirl.

"Thank you so much"

"Wae Chewie, don't you have anything to say to Exo and your Baekhyun oppa?", Rosé teased her once again.

Chanyeol's eyes widened at the OPPA word and he smiled at tzuyu.

"Well yeah, I nearly forgot that...Chanyeol ssi, Could you please wish all the members merry christmas on my behalf?", Tzuyu asked him with puppy eyes.

"They would be more happy if you wish them by yourself"

"How about recording a video message?", Rosé suggested and pointed at her phone.

"Okay, this idea is nice", Chanyeol agreed with Rosé.

"But how could I?", Tzuyu hesistated at first but later she agreed too.

"Okay, so to all exo members this is for you guys, at first merry christmas in advance to all of you guys, enjoy these winter holidays but do not forget to take care of your health, don't push yourself, remember we are one...we will always wait for you guys even if it means forever?", Tzuyu said while looking at the phone's direction.

Rosé was recording it.

And Chanyeol was really touched by her kind words.

"And for baekhyun oppa, I'm your biggest fan in the world and yeah....I really love you so so much...saranghae", Tzuyu was really saying it with her whole heart.

She ended it while making a heart with her hands.

"Okay, this is really touching", Rosé said after recording it.

Tzuyu's phone buzzed and it was a message from Chaeyoung that they would be late.

Tzuyu was happy after seeing the message coz she wanted to spend more time with Chanrosé. But then she remembered that they were on a date together.