So, who is He?

"Watch your back Childe! You nearly exposed our location!" Said a man with indigo hair and violet eyes into his headphone's mic in disdain.

"Okay okay chill! It was an accident! No need to get so feisty Scaramouche," singsonged Childe, shooting the enemy in the head in a swift motion.

———————————-

Scaramouche, a part time game streamer that suddenly went famous all over the internet due to his debut video - 'Dying puppet defeated in five minutes'' which is one of the story's main quest's bosses of the famous action adventure game, "The Celestial Wish", it was estimated to be able to be defeated in spam of twenty to thirty minutes.

And the rising star Scaramouche is also, from some diggings by a few fans, currently working as the sixth Harbinger of the international entertainment and game industry, the Fatui.

Childe, also known as Tartaglia - who is the eleventh Harbinger, the youngest Harbinger in the Fatui - is a streamer that is also one of the few that are on Master level of the Celestial Wish.

At first, Scaramouche was only introduced to the world as a colleague of Childe, his "debut" video was not even filmed by himself.

One day, during Childe's stream, he decided to fight the Dying Puppet. And when he approached the battle perimeter of the boss, he spotted Scaramouche also approaching from another direction.

Like the battle fanatic he is, Childe abruptly challenges Scaramouche to see who can defeat the Dying Puppet the fastest. Without hearing Scaramouche's reply, Childe jumped into action and managed to defeat the Dying Puppet within nine minutes.

The fans were marvelled by how well Childe performed, spamming the chat with phrases like "King of battles", "The most promising gamer of the Celestial Wish", etc.

Just when the fans were starting to pity Scaramouche, he walked into the battle perimeter, and defeated the 'Dying Puppet' under five minutes, shocking the whole stream.

Childe let out a whistle and congratulated Scaramouche on his victory - in which to the anticipation of the fans of the voice of this mysterious man behind the new record he just created - he scoffed and replied in a cold, mocking tone.

"Didn't I tell you to watch that troubling mouth of yours. Have you not been beaten up enough times? Know your place, Childe," with an emphasis on the word "Childe".

With that the whole community went into an uproar, even streamers from other games came to check out the news. Everyone was demanding for another appearance of the man. Some dislike his rude attitude, while most find it actually being quite refreshing.

A few weeks later, just when the topic was dying down, a new channel that goes with the name "Scaramouche" started to stream out of the blue. The streamer did not say anything during his stream, but that didn't stop curious people from pouring in. Many of them were amazed by how he was able to pinpoint the weak spot of every enemy and direct his attacks to that exact point, wasting no time.

Just before the streamer was logging off, he said in that familiar cold tone of voice, "Thanks for watching, take care."

Soon, his account exploded with notifications of subscribers and comments, asking if he was the person that defeated the 'Dying Puppet' in under five minutes. Then, Childe himself confirmed that he's the real deal, and requested for a few collaborations, which Scaramouche ignored for a short period of time.

Scaramouche's main sell point at that time was his techniques and his voice, many fans were fantasising his actual appearances, some even drew fanarts.

That is, until he'd shown his face in his fist stream collab with Childe. The fans weren't informed about this until the day of the collaboration. He didn't dress up particularly for the event, just a simple white t-shirt and wearing a few thin silver rings on his fingers.