chapter dos 🥸🥸

Then suddenly the alarm went off and everything was normal again. Sounds like a happy ending dont you think? WELL NOOOO you're absolutely wrong because Antrez is now in JAIL how will the star crossed lovers do the 👉👌 well keep this story updated or smth because I will update it next weekend. 🤯💖😫😩🤯😡😅🥺🤯💖
it's been a week i am back now time to get back to the story but now we're in Cory's perspective what a-
I didn't know what I was doing when I pressed the alarm.. Did I have a crush on that guy?.. Did I not want him to go? It's all getting confusing in my head. All I know is I might want to get him out of prison and get his number yk 😩. But I might need some other people to help me. I called my friends Lena, Kristin, and my garbage can Sirr and told Lena, Kristin "I'm gonna break some guy out of prison to get his number just don't ask alright" but for Sir I told him "Youre going in prison" and he of course believed me. He's really gullible and seems to want to BEFRIEND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FAN FICTION anyways they all had to join in on the plan anyway. After we found out what prison he was staying in we broke in the planning was done. I told Lena that she would be guarding outside in a police costume to make sure no one went in and checked into Antrez's jail cell because he's actually a wanted criminal because he didn't pay his taxes and is wanted by the FBI. Kristins Job was to be following me and help lock pick the jail cell. And well I locked Sirr in a cell and just ran away. Now Kristin and me are sneaking around the gates wearing cheap electric proof puff jackets. They were 5.15 in the nearest goodwill. I thought this was pretty good until I got caught because I forgot to pay my electric bills in my apartment so now guess what. I'm in jail, I got caught. But here's the best part.