Finding myself- 1

A/n: If you haven't read "he's my lover" I suggest you read that first.

*It's been 2 months since ghosting Karl because of that night *

11:48am

*Bzzz Bzzzz* Damn why was that notification so vibrant. I flip over myself to check the notification. It's been 2 months you're doing amazing. Fuck man 2 months, I haven't been doing anything with my life but moving states and houses. Maybe I should try and skate again it's been a couple of months since the last time I did. I decided to make some f/c (favorite cereal) and get dressed to go to my favorite skate park that I always went to as a child.  

Your outfit:

After getting ready I go back downstairs and start skating towards my childhood skating park

After getting ready I go back downstairs and start skating towards my childhood skating park. As I'm skating I pass by this one group of boys. "Hey sexy ladies yall wanna see a cool trick", The blonde curly head said. I also saw this dread head boy that was with the blonde guy. I heard him mumble something but I was too zoned out to heart. Before I knew it I saw the dread head boy skate towards me. 

"Yo I see you staring at my boy you in love?? I can hook you up if you want" The dread head questioned. "Nah man I'm good he's not really my type" I replied. "Yeah I feel you that boy can be hella weird sometimes," The boy said. I stayed silent not really knowing what to say. "I'm na-kel," he said. "I'm y/n nice to meet you", I said back. "No fucking way, your the girl that was on Vans Triple Crown " Na-kel exclaimed. "Damn so the skating industry never forgot about me", I said. "Yeah who wouldn't your like a literal legend," Na-kel said

I always participated in skating competitions as a teenager but eventually I had to stop because my parents started to take control of my life. Damn, one of the worst downfalls of my life.

"So do you wanna meet the gang and skate with us, "Na-kel asked. 

Wait there are more people, this is going to be a long day...

A/N- Hi guys this is a very short chapter so the next one will be long also drop some chapter ideas in the comments cause I don't really know how I'm going to do this like I'm creating these chapters off the top of my head. ily stay safe :)))