Winning the Oasis

The group then looks to see Sorrento holding a gun at them.

"No! Please!" Helen shouts as police arrive.

"Hold it! Drop the gun!" A policeman says as Sorrento backs away as Wade takes off his headgear crying before Samantha goes over to him.

"Wade?" An elderly man asks as he comes over.

"Ogden Morrow?!" Wade and Samantha ask in union.

"You can call me Og. Now there are some people out here that would very much like to meet you." Ogden says.

"Wow! This is incredible. It's an honor to meet you.. Og. There's something I need to do first." Wade says as he closes the van doors.

"You okay Wade?" Alexis asks.

"Fine actually but I'm not like Halliday. I am taking the leap." Wade says before he then kisses Samantha on the lips.

"I second that motion." Alexis says as she kisses Toshiro on the cheek causing him to blush.

"About time." Zhou says as Toshiro and Alexis smiles and laugh slightly.

"We're looking for Wade Watts. We need you to make a statement about the clip you sent in of Nolan Sorrento's confession." A policeman says as he opens the doors.

"That was me. What? I record everything in my workshop." Helen says as he goes with the police before shutting the doors.

"Help me out of this. Who are you guys?" Wade asks as he sees more people open the doors.

"The people you need right now. Lawyers from Gregarious Games. They want your signature Wade." Ogden says as he comes over and hands Wade a contract.

"I am splitting it with my clan. We are gonna run things together." Wade says as he looks at the others.

"That's a good choice." Ogden says as Wade and the others get out of the van as people are cheering while Wade walks off with Ogden.

"Who do we have here? Look who it is. It's my heroes. The High Six." Ogden says as the group goes over to him and wade.

"You know I never got to return the favor." Toshiro says as he pulls Alexis to the side.

"Favor? You don't have to return the favor for me helping-" Alexis then gets cut off as Toshiro kisses her on the lips before pulling away.

"Not you saving me. I meant something else. I've been wanting to do that for a little while now." Toshiro says as he smiles.

"I heard." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I'm gonna have to remember not to tell Zhou anything like that from now on." Toshiro says as he smiles.

"Maybe but I'm glad he let it slip. I like you too. I don't know if this is appropriate for a girl to ask a boy this but.. Would you want to come to dinner at my place one night? I'm a pretty good cook so if you have a preference I'm sure I could make it." Alexis says.

"Call it a date then." Toshiro says happily.

"Yeah. It is a date." Alexis says happily.

"But one condition." Toshiro says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"What's that?" Alexis asks.

"If I go would you be willing to be my girlfriend?" Toshiro ask as Alexis hugs him.

"Of course." Alexis says as she smiles before Toshiro kisses her again.