is this what love is?

TW! MENTIONS OF SH AND YELLING.

Wednesday woke up before Enid, as she was planning to go get Enid the pink cat plush she liked before she hurt her knee. She carefully left the bed, trying not to wake Enid up from her slumber. She then got dressed and go back to the plaza, towards the shop she and Enid went to yesterday.

"Just this please." She set the pink cat plush on the counter. The cashier would scan the item. "You do not look like the type to buy this. " The cashier chuckled. "It's actually for my friend." Wednesday said with a cold glare and handed the man the money as she walked away.

She got back to her dorm, set the cat plush on Enid's bed, and went back to sleep, holding Enid once again.

"Hmphh.." Enid mumbled removing her face from Wednesday's chest. Wednesday shot up.

"Wednesday? Were you.. cuddling me??" Enid went red, sitting up with Wednesday right next to her.

"Uh...." Wednesday stumbled over her words. "Also am I wearing your hoodie..?" Enid deeply looked into Wednesday's eyes, completely shocked.

"Yeah, I uh... you were shivering in your sleep last night so I put a hoodie on you to keep you warm. " Wednesday turned her back to Enid, trying to hide her severe blush. 

"And the cuddling?" Enid asked, waiting for an answer while being painfully impatient.

"You were whimpering in your sleep and I thought you were having a bad dream so I... tried to help." Wednesday put her knees up to her chin and dug her face into her legs. 

Wednesday felt a hug around her, a big hug that knocked her down, making her lay on the bed with Enid on top of her. 

"You're such a good friend Wednesday." Enid said while letting go, blushing. Wednesday sat up and got off the bed. 

Wednesday grabbed the pink cat plush she bought earlier and handed it to the werewolf.

"Here, I bought it earlier this morning because I noticed you really liked it at the shop we went to yesterday." Wednesday blushed and looked away from Enid, unable to make direct eye contact with her.

"Oh my gosh, Wednesday. I love you so much." Wednesday went red, and so did Enid. "UH ER IN A FRIEND WAY OF COURSE HAHA!!" Enid laughed nervously. Wednesday flicked her forehead playfully. "Dork." Wednesday chuckled.

"I need to shower." Wednesday sighed, heading towards her closet to grab a change of clothes."

Enid nodded at her. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SCHOOL TOMORROW." Enid groaned while stomping her feet. Wednesday burst out laughing. "You're like a little firecracker." She chuckled and wiped the tear from her eye.

"HEY! Little? I'm not little! You're like a foot shorter than me!" Enid was red from embarrassment.

"Is that so?" Wednesday asked smugly. "Yes." Enid replied confidently. 

"Then prove it." The goth got up in her face. Enid with no hesitation, pinned Wednesday against the wall, holding Wednesday's hands above her head. "That enough proof for you?" Enid said in a smug tone.

"Y-Yes." Wednesday trembled, her knees almost giving out while going beet red in the face. 

Enid let her go. "I-I'm gonna go shower now." Wednesday muttered, still unable to speak right and almost tripping multiple times trying to walk with her shaky knees.

Wednesday showered and put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"I'm going on a walk, I'll see you later Enid." She smiled at the colorful girl and walked out.

She texted Ajax with her sad playlist on. 

"Ajax, can we talk?"

"Mhm! What's up?"

"So uh.. I think it's best if we go our separate ways."

She gulped hard watching him type.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"Just fuck off already Enid, you're fucking pathetic, no one will ever love you. I only dated you
because I felt bad for you."

Enid tried to message back but all she was met with was a message and her text not going through.

-The number you have tried to message is currently unavailable, this may be because of being blocked, removed by contact, or technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience.-

"No. No. NO. NO NO NO.!" She screamed while crying. She dug her nails into her skin and let them release, she had cut herself and it was deep.

"FUCK!" She ripped up her stuffed animals and pillows. "IM SO FUCKING STUPID." She laid on the floor and sobbed, she couldn't catch her breath and her eyes were practically waterfalls by now, she sat there with her arms bleeding severely, defeated.

Wednesday was heading back to her dorm. 'That was a nice walk, but I wonder what Enid is up to.'

The goth walked in and she saw Enid crying with blood rushing down her arms, Mac Demarco blasting in the background.

"ENID! What happened? Are you okay?" Wednesday asked, holding the girl up.

"N-No.." Enid gulped and sobbed into Wednesday's arms.

"Shh, shh, shh.." Wednesday comforted her and rubbed her back.

"What happened, Enid? Who did this to you?" Wednesday asked in an angry tone, ready to kill whoever would've even dared to hurt Enid.

"I-I did..." The colorful girl sobbed more, she could barely breathe.

"Oh, Enid..." She soothed the girl by picking her up and taking her to the bathroom. Wednesday washed off the girl's wounds and saw older, faded scars as well. The thought that she's been doing this for a while pained her.

She wrapped them in bandages and made sure she was calmed down. 

"Enid, are you ready to explain what happened, or do you need more time? Whichever you're more comfortable with." Wednesday gave a soothing smile and put her hand on Enid's showing it was an "I'm here to listen." kind of nudge.

"I broke up with Ajax and he.. he.." She choked on her words and her breathing started to speed up.

"It's okay." She squeezed Enid's hand to soothe her. "He said that I was pathetic and that no one would ever love me, he said he was only dating me because he felt bad for me.

Wednesday's face turned red out of anger and got really upset. "I'm gonna kill him." She whispered under her breath. "Huh?" Enid asked, genuinely not knowing what she said. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM." Wednesday yelled with anger and fury in her eyes.

"Calm down Addams." She teased. "Fine, but if I see him don't get surprised if I get arrested." She said with a violence-craving tone.

.word count.
1046