Chapter 09

Molly's POV
After I arrived at the Avengers tower, I immediately became lost. I wasn't even here 10 minutes!

I wander around confused and pouting until I bumped into a man in a blue uniform. I look up at his face to see a tall man, with an incredible muscular build. He was wearing the iconic colors of America, white, red and blue. He has a white star on his broad chest. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and literally looks like the all American good boy.

"Sorry! I'm a little lost...." I said as I looked around for a sign of where I was "It's okay. Are you one of Tony's new interns?" He asks politely making me nod "Yeah, Molly Dagon. Nice to meet you Captain" I said looking at him, he looks at me with a broad smile and says "Call me Steve. C'mon I'll show you where you need to go" I shrugged and said "Cool. Thanks."

We walked together and chatted about random things before we entered a meeting room where Tony Stark, Nick Fury, the other intern, and two unidentifiable men were.

The intern was about 5'8 feet tall and had light brown hair with dark brown eyes and fair skin. He had a lean, but athletic build and gave off cute dorky teenage boy vibes.

One of the men had long, straight raven hair with emerald green eyes and ivory skin. He had a lean build with a chiseled angular face and wore black and green clothes that looked like something out of medieval times. The other man also had long hair but his was dark brown and curly. He had a muscular build and scruff, and fair skin with crystal blue eyes and wore sweats. He was missing an arm that was replaced by a metal one with a faded red star.

Both men were extremely attractive and brought out my panicking pansexual energy.

I quickly schooled my expression and looked at Fury questionably and he said "Good to see you, Agent Dagon. Meet your first assignments" he handed me two Manila folders and when I opened them I saw pictures of the two unknown males with names;

Loki Laufeyson
- Loki Odinson, God of Mischief.
- Species: Frost Giant.
- Age: 1,054 years.
- Powers: Astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis and teleportation.

Crimes committed: Murder, identity theft, spreading mass panic, kidnapping, hostage holding, attempting to take over the world.
Metal status: PTSD, and depression.
Recommended course of action: Wear a magic blocker at all times and put on supervision.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes
- Alias: The Winter Soldier.
- Species: Human. Super soldier.
- Age: 106-years-old.
- Powers: Master knowledge of weapons and firearms. Superhumanly enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, healing, stamina and agility.

Crimes committed: Assassination, kidnapping, hostage holding, assaulting SHIELD agents and police.
Mental status: PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
Recommended course of action: Therapy sessions twice a week and put on supervision.

I didn't get far past that because I threw the folders on the table and slammed my hands next to it "Are you kidding me?! A babysitting job?!"