Chapter 01

Moxie's POVI sighed as I leaned against the old red station wagon

Moxie's POV
I sighed as I leaned against the old red station wagon. I watched the soap opera that was my new step sister's life.

Isabella Marie Swan or simply 'Bella', a 17 year old girl, is petite, with a height of roughly 5'5 ft, and a very translucent, pale complexion. She has stringy, dark brown hair, with a wide forehead, and a widow's peak. Beneath her pencil thin eyebrows are her chocolate doe-like brown eyes that contrast with her sharp facial features on her oval-diamond shaped face.

She stands in the desert next to our low rent house with her eyes closed against the sunlight, absorbing its rays. Long, dark hair frames alabaster skin. She's a snobby, overdramatic bitch that needs to remove that stick from her ass and lighten up. She's not a romantic drama/soap opera's lead female.

She suddenly open her eyes. The sun blazes behind her as she bends down and incorrectly scoops a tiny barrel cactus into a clay pot. Sentencing the baby cacti to death for crimes it didn't commit. She then stares at the cactus in a state of reverie, until our blonde neighbors yell out "Bye Moxie! Bye, Bella!" I look up to see my flirtatious neighbor and two of her friends and smirk as they all develop flustered looks.

I watch the three tanned, athletic, blonde girls hop into a black convertible Mercedes. Their flawless, bought-and-paid for beauty contrasts
with Bella's pale naturalness and my brown skin tone. They wave at us but pay special attention to me;

"Good luck at your new school, Molly!"

"I gave you my number so don't forget to call, 'Kay?"

"We'll all miss you, Moxie!"

I smirk and said "Y'all act like I'm about to forget three kind and beautiful young ladies, who were so thoughtful enough to keep me company last night...." My words made them develop flustered looks. I couldn't help but laugh at this.

What? Renee and Phil took Bella out for a farewell dinner at her favorite restaurant, and I was left all to my lonesome. Ashley, Michelle, and Paige were just so sweet and invited me to their little....slumber party. Nothing happened, I was a complete gentleman the whole night-

(Last night)

Ashley