Charming genie (Caught you!)

Start from the beginning

"Wh... What?! You can't just do that!"

"Rather than aerobic exercise like long-range walking... You'll see far greater gains in strength and stamina from proper indoor weight training. Scarabia's desert is a terribly hot place, you know. We wouldn't want to risk anyone getting heatstroke."

"In fact, there's a huge fountain in the courtyard. If you wanna build stamina, how about swimmin' in that? It'd be more fun, too."

"Agreed. I can tell you from experience that swimming is a far better way to burn fat than walking."

"Isn't that great, everyone?" I asked as the Scarabia students cheered. "No more oasis marches!"

"It's also worth mentioning that skipping breakfast can make you more easily fatigued and distracted. Not that overeating helps either, of course." Azul added.

Kalim arrived "Good morning. Ooh, breakfast is done already?"

"Hot diggity! That looks delish!" Grim jumped up in excitement.

"Floyd's in fine form today. It comes out considerably worse when he's not in the mood..." Jade informed and I relate.

"And Sea Snake's already poison-tested your portions, Sea Otter. Go on and dig in!""Bon appetit!"Everyone complimented the food as Jamil stayed silent with a frown.

"First, the key to ancient incantations is memorizing vocabulary." Azul started.

"I'm out." I was about to leave but Kalim held me.

"Please, don't leave me! I'm aaawful at memorization. It puts me to sleep."

"Idk You can maybe try walking while reciting, that works."

"It's a good study method for people with shorter attention spans. Y/n can testify about that."I stuck my tongue out at him, earning a chuckle.

"Yeah, they do that often so I started following their example and it works pretty neatly." Grim informed.

"If it works for you, I'll trust it. Let's try it all out, guys!""Yes, sir!"

Kalim still held my hand as we walked around while he was reciting. I noticed Jamil's frown deepening as I tried repressing my laughter.

"Yes! I think I managed to memorize a spell I was having trouble with!" Kalim exclaimed happily.

'Let's taunt him even more~' "Good job, sunshine!" I kissed his cheek, making him giggle as his face was heating up.

I felt a stare on us and an angry aura. 'Hehehe.'

Now to exercise.

"Proper exercise is critical to honing a more efficient mind for study. However, overstraining yourself will have an adverse effect." Azul informed.

"Mock battles are a good way to exercise while venting stress." Jade added.

"Yas! I'm into that! I need to let out some steam!" I started punching the air.

"Aha ha! I'm in the mood to cut loose too, so count me in! Hmmm, who to fight?" Floyd matched my energy.

"All right, split into teams of five and let the melee begin! Aha ha! Mock bottles really are fun. And they're a great way to gauge the results of your training."

"Yes, Housewarden!"

"Angelfish/Eely boy! Let's get together!" We said at the same time.

"i'd like to prohibit this team."
We looked at Azul with frowns.