New home

♡Gregory's POV♡
I wake up to see Evan asleep next to me I try to get up only to find he was holding me...tightly. I sigh and try to wake him up I tap his shoulder "Evan wake up. " He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me "Oh hey Gregory." He said smiling. "Hey. Could you let go off me now?" After realizing the situation he let's go and apologized like a million times red as a strawberry I giggled then the door open and a small girl entered. "So I was right brother has a boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend!?"

"Liza get out! And he's not my boyfriend!" "Sure." The girl known as "Liza" said. Liza leaves and Evan speaks up. "Sorry about my sister she can be a little annoying" "It's okay I never had siblings so I find it nice to know that you have them." "You don't have siblings?" "Nope."

♡CC's POV♡
'He's never had siblings... Damn'

"Well you wanna eat now?" "Sure." As we are walking to the kitchen we run into Mike. "Hi sir." Gregory said waving at him.

"Hello now that your around I guess I should introduce myself I'm Michael Evans older brother." "Nice to meet you Michael." "Call me Mike." "Alright then." "Hey Mike can you order something to eat Gregory's hungry." "Sure." "Alright." "I guess we head back up stairs?" "That's fine with me. " We head back up stairs to my room.