"...sans. PROMISE you won't judge me. PROMISE."
"Uh...o...kay?"

Sci took a deep breath, "okay—here goes nothing-...
So— I— I know we don't have lips but..."
Sans cringed slightly; he didn't like where this was going.
"I think this stuff is... making me want to kiss underfell sans and the human."

Sans' eye sockets went pitch black.
"S...sans?..."
Sans took Sci's geeky mug from his hands and began to walk away to dumb the eggnog in the sink.
"Welp. That's enough eggnog for you."
"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T JUDGE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With you and fell sans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and fell sans were talking about random things.
Fell jumped back slightly when Geno approached,
"O-oh- AT sans..."
"Hey...hope I didn't creep the two of ya's out earlier...you two looked uncomfortable."
Geno said in a guilty tone...
"What?? Psh, please...I've seen way worse in underfell."

You two turned to look at Fell in shock, making him sweat more than he already was.
"...wow...really? I'm...so sorry..." Geno spoke in a sentimental tone, you giving a sympathetic look in return to Fell.
Fell was flustered and surprised by the sudden sentiment of the two,
"What? No- like- in underfell, that kinda stuff makes you awesome as hell."
"Like...being tortured makes you cool there??" You step back, slightly shocked at how horrible his AU was...
"Uhh...actually- yeah- it pretty much does..."

All three of you stood in silence as a Fell sans flushed in embarrassment.
"...wow..."

"FUN TALK OKAY BYE."
Fell ran off to the kitchen where you could only assume he was getting the spiked eggnog.

You and Geno share a worried glance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With fell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fell was chugging the spiked nog out of sheer embarrassment...classic came up behind him,
"Hey buddy. I wouldn't drink that I'm pretty sure it's spiked..."
"GOOD IM FUCKIN' GLAD!!!"

(A few minutes later)

"W-woah this nog is strong...wow..."
At this point Fell was barely holding onto his mug. He was jittery and nauseous, his intrusive thoughts were wild as he thought about no other than you.
The way you spoke to him so kindly, the way you smiled...everything about you was just so...damn cute...
He just wanted to squish you and use you as a pillow...

He groaned and hung his head, "sans."
He near jumped out of his damn sweater, almost dripping the mug of the intoxicated drink.
"B-bro- I MEAN BOSS-"
He took a moment to compose himself, still grasping the mug as if it would run away if he hadn't held it tightly enough.
"U-uh...how are you...uhm. Enjoyin' yerself...?" Sans did his best to keep his words from slurring as the angrier papyrus looked over.
"I'm not. We're leaving."
Fell sans looked at his demanding brother nervously, "w-wait...leaving? Now? Why???"
He was still quite jittery, but at the mentions of leaving he seemed to sober up quite a bit.
"I got all the information I wanted from this place. I was curious of the alternate versions of  'us'. I've learned they're all pathetic and useless. Especially that human that was brought along. So why stay?"
Sans felt his anger boiling beneath him, after his brother verbally attacks you.

"You aren't REALLY having fun, are you!!" Sans became more nervous as his Papyrus glared,
"W-what? No..they all suck...weird...other me's...weird...human."
Sans placed his hand on the table to stabilize himself.
"Sans. I saw how you TALKED to them. You're playing right into their hands. You must stop being so weak!!! Otherwise you're just going to get yourself KILLED. Hmph. I swear, you're letting them walk ALL OVER YOU. You have ten minutes, then we're gone."
Red mumbled something angrily into his turtleneck sweater, making edge spin around angrily.
"Hm? What was that?"
Red looked up at him with a heated glare,
"I said; 'SCREW YOU'!!!"
Red boldly flipped off his brother as he screamed at him.
"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FRICKIN' TALK TO THESE GUYS! I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT IF TBE TWO COOLEST MOFOS HERE! AND IM HAVIN A PANIC ATTACK THE SIZE OF YOUR EGO!!!"

Edge stood in absolute shock, eye sockets wide.
"SO IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME?! I'M GONNA DRINK UNTIL I CAN'T FEEL FEELINGS!!! GRAAAFGSBL!!!!"

Edge stood in absolute silence, completely shocked by the way his own brother just screamed at him.
He was snapped out of it once classic pipes in, after instigating the whole time, "man you're in trouble~"
"SHUT UP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo drunk Geno coming soon bc he's gooffeeeee