Funky Phantom Crew

"Hmph. Look what the ghost cat dragged in." Velma says as the Funky Phantom Crew comes into the diner.

"Oh you're still in town? I thought you guys went home already." Skip says.

"Not a chance." Fred says.

"We're still here. Same as you." Alexis says.

"And besides thinking things through in a diner is our thing." Daphne says.

"You guys can go to the diner across the street." Skip says as he gestures to a hot dog stand outside.

"Rude much?" Alexis asks as Skip looks at her with slight annoyance causing her to return the look making him blush slightly.

"Just ignore them. And let's stay focused on looking for clues." Fred says.

"I've got a clue for ya. Go home." Skip says.

"I must say Hamilton and Burr get along better than these kids." Funky Phantom says as he stands next to the booth.

"How do you do this? A holographic projection? Pepper's ghost effect? Computer controlled lasers?" Velma asks as she waves her hand through Funky Phantom.

"So where are you guys starting your investigation?" Skip asks.

"Well, we were thinking about heading to..." Fred then gets cut off by Velma.

"The old armory just outside of town." Velma says.

"Oh. Okay." Skip says as he and his group leave.

"So where is that place Velma?" Alexis asks.

"We're not going to the armory. That was just to fool the Funky Phantom crew. We're going to the epicenter of all the sightings. Here. The Two Brothers antique store." Velma says as she shows the group her tablet.

"Well let's get going then." Alexis says as the group leaves.