Battle for my Brother

Amy Pov

Time skip to 6 PM

  As I am waiting on the front porch for Hunter, I get on my phone and scroll through recent supervillain appearances. All of a sudden I hear a loud engine rumble and see a nice black sports car parked in front of my house. Hunter gets out of the car, and waves at me. Wow, that is one nice car.

     "Ready for a night ride?" He asks, while grinning mischievously. 

"I'm ready for anything." I say, as I walk to his car and get in the passenger side. As soon as I get into the car, I am amazed. If dad saw this car he would be absolutely amazed. Since this is a high tech car, the amount of features it has is just shocking. Hunter got back in the car and pushed a couple different buttons. The car started to drive itself down the street. "This car is absolutely amazing Hunter, where did you get it?"

       "My family employer." He said, carefully. As he turned off the self drive mode and started driving himself.

   "Who does your family work for?" I inquire, curiously. Hunter tenses at my question and I can see that he is hiding something from me.

       "My family is a part of the board for Hawthorne tech." He finally answers, wow.... he definitely comes from a wealthy family. Hawthorne tech is a multi-million dollar company. Dad and I  tried breaking into the company, however their security was some of the best I have seen.

    "Why did you come here?" I ask, confused. Hunter lets out a deep sigh, and looks at me seriously.

         "I am being punished for doing the right thing, however my parents see my actions differently." He says, with venom in his voice. He definitely doesn't like his parents right now. Wonder what he did that upset them?

     "So someone likes breaking the rules?" I ask, jokingly. As I try to cheer him up.  He looks at me with a grin, all of a sudden the car starts spinning. I guess Hunter has a mischievous side to him. After 2 hours of Hunter and I driving around Valley view doing various tricks and just talking. He parks the car in The Valley View High School parking lot.

          "Amy, I need to tell you this because I refuse to be dishonest. Jake wanted me to distract you, tonight. He wanted to go on a date without any interruptions from you. I told him, he gets three hours without any interruptions." Hunter reveals to me. Was this all fake?

       "So was this all fake?" I asked, sadly looking down. This night was so amazing hanging out with you. It's all because Jake, Hunter took me out for a night of fun. 

           "Amy, I have loved hanging out with you. I only agreed to this because Jake needed some alone time. However, I refuse to be dishonest with you. Everything that I said to you tonight was the truth." He responds, as he tilts my chin up. "Now Amy, I understand if you want to be alone. But just know I never had bad intentions."

       "Do you know where my brother is?" I ask, cautiously. Jake is hiding something big if he asks for Hunter to distract me. It's time I find out why and what he is hiding. 

            "No, I don't know where he is. However, this car is capable of tracking him down." He says, as a keyboard appears in front of him.

       "Can you find him?" I demand, annoyed. He starts typing rapidly on the keyboard.

            "Found him, for some reason he is in The Valley view Junkyard. Fun fact: Chaos and Starling fought one another there." Hunter remarks, as he types in directions to the car. I guess Hunter is being honest. 15 minutes later, Hunter dropped me off by the path leading up to the junkyard. "Amy, I am going to be driving around for the next hour. Please let me know if you need anything and I will be back."