"Bon wants to be both an aria and dragoon!" Shima told the blue haired boy.

"Very, ambitious bon!" Rin complemented the rooster boy.

"Suguro! You don't call me Bon!" Bon scolded. Rin then sat beside me and I moved closer to Shima.

"Anyway...Mr. Okumura is an aria and dragoon." Koneko told Rin.

"Wow.. he's amazing." Rin commented. "Which one should I choose? What's a dragoon anyways?" Rin continued.

Bon was getting heated and told him. "Arrrgghh! Man your a pain! A dragoon uses firearms. A tamer summons demons to aid them. And a knight uses a sword!"

Rin's eyes light up. "A sword?! Then I'm gonna be a knight!"

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Magic Circles and Seals]

"We will now summon demons." Neuhaus tells the class once he finished drawing his magic circle.
"Breaking the circle will render it ineffective."

Soon Neuhaus cuts himself and holds it over the circle and chants his calling. "Few are thoes who can summon a demon to be their familiar." Neuhaus tells us after a naberius appears. "To do this, you must have a strong spirit, as well as inborn ability."

Shima covers his noes at the smell of the beast and Bon gawky at the creature. I have seen many in my lifetime. Some were okay but other than that they were disgusting. Especially this one.

"We're going to see if you have the ability. Earlier I handed out papers with magic circles on them. Drip you blood on it and chant whatever comes to mind." Neuhaus told us. I bite my finger for it to bleed.

I drip the blood onto the small paper. "Ghoul from beyond the grave come out and do my bidding." I chant. I scratch my head a little confused on what I should be saying then a large smoke cloud forms. After the smoke clears a large cat or ghoul is revealed. It's eyes are bright yellow and staring up at me. The cat is about the height of my waist. Small coaltars surround the being.

Instead of the Demon smelling like sulfur like Neuhaus' it smells of ash. "Well done ms. L/n. You called to a mix between a cat shide and ghoul." Neuhaus complimented.

Then I hear Izumo speak up. "Inari I humbly beseech thee to grant my request!" After the words left her mouth two byakko show themselves in the form of foxes.

Rin was stunned when she was done. "Two white foxes well done ms. Kamiki." Neuhaus told her.

Everyone tried until Shiemi was left. She said a few words till a baby greenmen jumped out. It was adorable and fit her personality. "That's a baby greenman. Excellent ms. Moriyama."

Shiemi and Izumo exchanged a couple of words while I was petting my new familiar. Unlike most ghouls he was soft and still had most of his fur. He had to little horns beside his ears. "Looks like we've got a quite a few possible taners this year. Tamer use demons to fight. They are rare among exorcists." Neuhaus said. "Demosn refuse to obey anyone weaker than they are. They will attack anyone who lacks confidence." Neuhaus said that while staring at me.

'What a dick!' I shouted in my head. "A familiar will disappear if the magic circle is broken. So if you ever feel you are in danger just rip the circle."

"Not gonna do that to you."

"Thank you Y/n!" The Demon said. My eyes widened.

"You can talk?" I asked as we began to walk away from the class room. I was making my way back to my room.

"Mmhm! But only you or any other demons can hear. So call me Token! I saw the way you were looking at my eyes." Token explained I nodded and rubbed his head. He had little patches of stitching on him. "Also if your worried about anyone seeing me only people with temptaints can. Remeber." He said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot I was concerned how Luna was going to react when she saw you." I chuckled. The walk back to my dorm was silent and I enjoyed it. Tokens paws padded next to me.

When I arrived I took off my shoes and made my way back to my side. Token hopped onto my bed and eo did I. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! It's Shima! Wanna go out to eat?" He asked. My cheeks tinted a light pink.

"Uh sure. Let me just get ready." I respond.

"Alright I'll pick you up in fifteen. Bye see you soon!" Shima explained.

"Alright bye!" I respond. He hangs up and I go to my closet and grab a couple of clothes.

After I was ready I could feel the red string moving letting me know he was coming this way. "Token can you stay here while I go out?" I asked.

"Sure Y/n!" He responded. I smiled and pat his head. Then I heard a knock.

"Y/n, your boyfriends here!" Luna called. My cheeks felt hot.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said as I made my way out of my side. I slipped on my shoes and walked out with Shima.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

•