𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•

[Y/n's pov]

It was already the next day and I was sitting next to Shima when Mr. Okumura spoke up. "Summer break is almost here. Which means the exwire certification exam is coming up."

I rolled my eyes. 'Why am I here again? Oh, yea, I wanted to get out of ghenna.' I thought to myself. Ghenna is a world of pain and sorrow. You can hear the screams of pain everywhere you go. Though my parents told me that Satan has gotten nicer. But I didn't know why.

Mr. Okumura kept explaining the exam and how it can be dangerous. He said something about a study camp and I slammed my head on the desk getting a couple of stares. 'Why are we doing more work during the holidays!' I groaned and looked up again.

"Circle whether you wish to participate and fill on desired meister by monday." Explained Mr. Okumura. He came around handing out a piece of paper to all of us with the different meisters on it. When my mother was alive she was a tamer. Well that's what she told me atleast.

Bon and Koneko joined us sitting on the opposite side of the desk. While we were filling out the paper Rin came over holding his paper up. "What's a meister?" He asked. "Would someone tell me please." He begged. A small laugh escaped my lips.

"You don't even know that! Gimme a break." Bon groaned.

Then Shima spoke up, "Ha ha ha! Okumura you really don't know anything!"

"I agree with Shima." I said laughing at the boy.

"Aw, come on guys some people are just like that.." Rin trailed off.

"A meister is.." Koneko started but was cut off by bon.

"Don't tell him Konekomaru!" He yelled.

"A skill qualification necessary for becoming a exorcist." I said to the boy.

"There are five types: knight, dragoon, tamer, aria, and doctor. You have to achieve one to become an exorcist." Koneko finished. "Each meister fights in different ways."

"I think I got it! Thanks Konekomaru!" Rin said while smiling. "Which Meister are you going to be?"

Bon was scolding Koneko for being close with Rin but no one paid any mind to it. "Shima and I are gonna be arias. An aria recites the Bible and sutra to fight." Koneko said.

"What about you L/n?" Rin asked me. My ears perked at the question.

"Oh, uh, I wanna be a dragoon and tamer." I respond placing my head in my hands.