Intruductions!!!!!

Yo guys so here's the introductions and the pic from the last chap. was Hoshiko in the real world....

Name: Hoshiko (means: Star child)

Last name: Yori (means: Trust)

Appearance: (the pic above) still has black hair but longer all the way to the knee leavel and dark blue eyes that is hard to tell the emotions she is using.

Weapons: kunai, shuriken, katana, Black Rock Canon, charkra chains and chakra strings.

Clothes(to be specific): black jacket that goes all the way down to the knees, bikini bra but she doesn't cares if it's exposed, black shorts, has a kunai holister both legs cuz she just like that and black and white boots.

Kenkai Genkai (dunno how to spell):
  Mitsumiki (means: Light Chronicle) it alows her to see through any genjutsu and releases the easily and can break through barrier's. It gives her senses 10x better than a normal human sense or even better than the inuzukas.how it looks like when activated is her eyes will glow blue and when on full power is used there will be a blue fire on her left eye. She may go insane when emotions are not in controled her eyes will glow pruple and her flame will turn purple as well, she can copy jutsus easir than the sharingan.

Clan: none even if she has a dojutsu, she didn't came from a clan...just cursed and she's the only one who has the eye.

=================================
Soo...that's all oh and if your wondering why i put a vid of pewdiepie's theme song cuz......i just want to....anyway

Vote

Comment
And
Follow
Me of course...

Mahhhaayyy.....*Brofist*