Chapter Seven - Love At Last

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, we were sitting in my car and I was driving to Mike's house. He was hosting the party. His parents were really wealthy and his house was huge, so every time someone wanted to throw a party they'd ask Mike to host it. He always did, and his parents didn't mind, since he was a nice guy, never got in trouble, played football but didn't neglect academics; all in all he was a pretty good guy and my best friend. He was my equivalent of Danny's Rachel.

Once we got to Mike's street, I had to park really far away, since there were so many cars there wasn't space anywhere near the house, so I parked, and as I killed the engine and ran around to the other side to Danny, my jaw dropped.
Danny had taken off his stupid magician hat, and when he pulled off his robe, I noticed his real costume.
He was wearing his cross country uniform - his really, really short and impossibly tight shorts and tank top. He looked delicious. That tank top displayed his beautifully toned arms and torso, and those shorts! Oh god, those shorts! They were so short and tight they displayed his beautiful strong, muscled, and silky smooth legs, and noticing I was staring, Danny did a little twirl for me, and I'm pretty sure I started drooling when I saw him from behind. The uniform did a wonderful job of showing off his tiny waist and the curve of his beautiful bubble butt.
"Holy shit, Danny," I said, trying to get my bearings. "Is that your costume?"
"Yeah," he said, smiling at me. It wasn't his usual smile, it was the same one he gave me that afternoon in the car - the sexy one. He was being very flirtatious today, and I loved it. "Why, what did you think?" he asked, hooking his hands behind my neck. "That I was gonna wear that stupid bag all night? I just didn't want my parents seeing me like this. We're still on the honeymoon stage, babe, I gotta make myself sexy for you." He said all this with a smile, and then bit his lip lightly. I was rock hard in a second.
"You don't need to do shit to be sexy, Danny. You're already the sexiest fucking thing in the world." And with that, I grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed our mouths together, not that he was complaining, since he immediately opened up for me.
He pulled back soon after, and smiled at me. "Have I ever told you how sexy you look in your uniform?" he asked, stroking my stubble with one hand. "You look very manly."
"And you look like a wet dream in yours," I said before claiming his mouth again.
After kissing for a few seconds, I couldn't help myself any longer, and my hands trailed down his back to his firm round buttocks and I started kneading them in my palms as we kissed, while Danny rubbed his hands across my chest.
"Okay!" Danny said, pulling back from our kiss with a loud pop. "We can't do this here, mister. Someone could see us."
"What do you say we go back to my place then?" I suggested, still grabbing onto his generous ass.
"No," he said firmly, and he must've been the hurt on my face for the quick dismissal, 'cause he soon rectified, "I mean not yet," with a smile. "We said we were coming to this party and we're already here. We should go in."
"Alright," I said with a sigh. "But I'm only doing this 'cause I love you." It wasn't really a sacrifice, I was looking forward to this party, but I just wanted an excuse to tell him that I loved him. It was my hope that if I kept saying it, he'd eventually feel comfortable enough to say it back.
Instead of answering, Danny just smiled and kissed me sweetly on the lips. It was a deep, powerful kiss, but it was brief, and soon he grabbed my hand and after locking the car, we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk towards the house.

To say the party was fun would be a huge understatement. It was a blast.
As soon as we entered, we were greeted by an already pretty drunk Mike, who gave us both a bear hug and said he was glad we'd made it. When Mike drank, which wasn't often, he got very affectionate.
"I love you guys so much!" he kept telling me and Danny, and pretty much everyone at the party, really, and he kept introducing us to people as "the two morons who finally got together." It was adorable for a few minutes, but then we managed to get away from his drunken hugs and went to the kitchen to get some drinks.
After both me and Danny got a few drinks, we were warmed up and went into the living room where, furniture pushed aside, people were dancing, and it was so much fun, dancing with Danny, feeling the buzz and not caring anyone would notice the way I looked at him anymore. What was even better was the way he kept grinding on me, pushing his butt into my groin, then turning around and kissing me right there in front of everyone.
Rachel was there too, her long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a short and very tigh nurse costume. She looked very sexy... you know, for a girl.
At the end of the night, every single person at the party must've told us at least once how cute of a couple we were. Everyone except for one person: Steven Price.
He kept looking at us sideways when he thought we couldn't see him, and when Danny left me sitting on one of the couches to get us some new drinks from the kitchen, Steven followed him, and I knew he was up to no good.