❤️Soulmate💚

"Phi, are you sure he'll come?"  asked Mark, nanon's brother.
"He promised me"
"Ok.  Phi, I heard that dew engagement,"
The glass of wine that was in nanon's hands was placed back on the table.
"Dew?"
"Ohm's Boyfriend"
"Oh,"
"just Oh,"
"Then what should I say?"
"Congrats to him"
"Waste my time, this means ohm definitely won't come,"
"What do you mean? "
"I SAID GO!"
Without further ado mark immediately left his brother.  He was surprised when he ran into ohm.
"Take care of your baby, he's sensitive now, I just got hitched," mark patted ohm on the shoulder before walking away to meet his friends whom he had invited to celebrate his dad's wedding.
Ohm chose to stand a little far away watching nanon.

"Why should I, why should I be hurt and make sacrifices, feeling sorry for my father and ohm mom married, separated from ohm and now I have to give up on ohm marrying dew because they are officially engaged," nanon rambled on due to the effects of alcohol.

Ohm immediately approached when he saw nanon resting his head on the table.

***

It's a bright morning, the sun's rays sneak in from between the bedroom windows, and the light is right on ohm face.  Ohm stretch slowly, he doesn't want to wake up nanon.    Ohm was exasperated for a long time and pinched his nose tenderly to wake him up.

"Ai sat!"

"Let's go back to Thailand," said ohm.  He tightened his embrace and kissed nanon's shoulder.

 Nanon let go of ohm's embrace, kicking roughly the thick blanket that had covered their bodies since last night.

 He reached for a boxer and T-shirt that was on the floor.  Then he walked out onto the balcony of the room.  He leaned against the door, now a lit cigarette in his hand.

 "Why? You don't want to go back to Thailand," ohm stood beside nanon and lit a cigarette.

 "Ohm, give me one good reason to go back to Thailand,"

 "Because of me," ohm threw his cigarette on the balcony floor and stomped it to death.  Then stand in front of nanon.  He took the cigarette that nanon was ready to smoke, one hand holding his chin.

"You know our parents married already, are you crazy?  We're siblings now, "

"I don't care.  Granny said we can be together like before, " said ohm while kissing nanon lips softly.

"What do you mean?" nanon stops to kiss ohm.  He even pushes ohm.

"Ai ohm, why?  Granny said we're not real siblings, that's why granny said we can be together, " explained ohm.

"But.. "

"I love you,  non,  let's come back to Thailand. Stay with me, start a new journey with me na, "

"Ohm, this is crazy, "

"Yes or no, " ohm glance at nanon intense.

Nanon pulls ohm hand and then kisses him. 

"This is my answer, I'm hungry.  Let's grab  breakfast before comeback to Thailand, "

Ohm hugs nanon tightly "This is my best Christmas gift ever, "

❤️💚

Thank you read this short au.  Ily guys. ❤️💚