Cgapter 6: School Festival

Author:Here is chapter 5.

And about the 'thing' that I told you about, I think I won't be able to bring it up this Chapter cause I can't seem to find the right timing when to squeeze it in.So I'm guessing that I'll be able to tell you on maybe Chapter 6,7 or 8.

By the way if you forgot what the 'thing' was it was what Kai was thinking during the ending of chapter 4.

Also,there are two new OC's and I'm making them a twin for two different characters.One for that guy,one for the other guy.

Clues of their twin 'brothers':the first one has spiky black hair.The second one is his friend.They both suck at vanguard.But when the first one is given a proper deck he can beat anyone on a normal level.

Guessed who they are?Hope you're right!

I don't own cardfight vanguard...

---------------------------------------------

It has been three days since the voting for suggestions started.And on those three days everybody worked hard for the school festival.

Kai,as you know spent those three days in the park on his favourite bench.You think that he's sleeping but actually he is just lying down thinking of something.

Today was the day of the School Festival.Many people came to visit their school.The once quiet pace on school hours became filled with lively laughter and chattering.

The empty school grounds became more livelier with all the market,food,and game stalls.Also the hallway which was as quiet as night became very cheerfull with all the loud chattering of visitors.Parents,Foreigners,children and students.Lots of students.

In Aichi's class all of the girls and boys exept her and Kai got changed.Everybody in her class knew that Kai was not gonna help out as a butler so they just made him a cook.They have an extra one in case he walks away or the teacher gives him half-day.

Aichi was too shy to put on the maid costume.So her best friends tried to make her put it on.Ai-chan...please put it on were just one short on staff.Please.Her best friend Momoka (Morikawa Katsumi's twin) said.No!!!Aichi refused as she turned to her side only to find her other best friend.

Yeah,Momo-chan is right.Please put it on Ai-chan.We'll just give you half off.By noon,someone will replace you.Her other bestfriend Izuki(Izaki Yuuta's twin) told her.

Aichi was still unsure if she should accept the offer.But if her friends need help,she will help.

O-okay,but I'll just be half off okay.Aichi finally answered their question making her best friends faces light up until their mouths formed wide smiles.

R-really Ai-chan?Momoka questioned.Really,really Ai-chan?You'll really do it!?Izuki followed.

Y-yeah I'll do it.Aichi answer with a sweat drop due to her best friends antics.I'll get your costume.Jotto Matte ne(Wait for a sec).Izuki asked as she left to get Aichi costume with her shoulder lengh chestnut hair swaying back and forth.

Aichi was looking at Izuki's retreating figure when she saw Momoka looking around.

What's wrong Momoka-san?Aichi asked Momoka worriedly.Well you know that hot boy that just transferred here a few days ago right?Momoka said still looking around.

Aichi cocked her head as she was trying to guess who Momoka was talking about.Then she finally put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Ahh,you mean Kai-kun...Aichi told her.Kai-kun?Momoka asked confused.Ohh...Isn't that what you called him when he first transfered here?Momoka said as she raised a finger.