Chapter 2:Naming and Feeding them

"Wow y'all got some strange fur color but, doesn't matter cuz you all adorable as heck." You smiled at them slightly forgetting one passed out not that far away from ya.

You picked the first kitten that was the closet to ya and it was the blond with dark yellow stripes. They tensed a bit before relaxing and started at you.

"Aww~ aren't you a cute one?" You cooed and begin to pet they're head making them purr. Looking at the rest and of course turning around to drag a knocked out kitten by they're leg towards the others.

'damn this one must've hit the wall hella hard if they're that knocked out.'

Looking at all of them one by one you cleared your throat a bit.

"Imma have to name y'all......"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few seconds to think you clap your hands together startling all three of them since one is still knocked out from head-butting the wall.

"Okay! Now lemme think of some names for y'all cuties and hopefully they're not as bad......" You sweat dropped while they still gave you those confused doe eyes.

You then picked up the kitten closes to you which was the blonde one with yellow stripes. You held them by they're armpits and roses them up to your eye level.  Not without slightly lifting they're leg which they started to squirm and meow non-stop while blushing.

"Hey it's okay! I'm just checking you gender and seeing you are a boy...... Hmm......I think I'll name you....... Thunder! Since you're striped kind of reminds me of lightning ⚡." You smiled at him once you put him on your lap to which he started to purr and give you a loving gaze and begin to rub your stomach.

'aww~ what a cutie!!'.  You started petting his head, then turned your gaze to the dark burgundy kitten who was staring at you.

Seizing your petting you leaned and begin to gently lift them up by they're armpits. Of course lifting they're leg to which they slightly yelped by didn't do anything. Other than looking away with a small blush

'Can cat's blush?'. Leaving that thought with a small 'they are just cat's and forgetting about it.

"Okay! Another boy.... hmmm........how about.....Maroon! Your fur color gives me a burgundy or a maroon kind of vibe. Plus it think it fits ya!" You gave them a small kiss to the head to which they slightly blushed at the affection while thunder was meowing loudly and started putting his paws on you collarbone after that gesture.

You looked down seeing thunder looking very upset. Thinking he wants some affection as well you smiled at him putting down Maroon.

"Aww do you want some kisses too?" You cooed slightly giving Thunder a peck on his head making him freeze. Thinking you must've down something wrong....Thunder begin purring and started to snuggle onto your stomach.

'Aww~ such a cutie you are!"

"Meow.."

Turning your attention to Maroon who was beside another burgundy kitten, they're fur had a lighter burgundy shade but, the one thing that caught your attention was the bamboo muzzle they had. Gently reaching for them, they hid behind Maroon, staring at your hand very...... intently......

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you..." You spoke in a soft voice hoping it'll calm them down. Few seconds later they seem to calm down before trotting over to you.

Gently picking them up to you, pretty sure you can guess this one was a female. Doing a quick check proving your thought was correct.

"Hmmm...... I'll name you.......hmm.........." Not thinking of anything to name her sadly........