New story!

Hey!!

So, the last few weeks the only thing I have heard is Gavi Gavi Gavi.

And to be honest, I had no idea who he was before a girl in my class showed me a picture of him saying she was gonna marry the guy.

After that, my for you page on TikTok has just been Gavi. And I also started reading stories about him here. (The girl in my class will have some competition with me if she still wanna marry him)

But none of those stories are complete yet, and I could only find a few good ones, so I thought 'Why don't I just make my own story?'

And that's what I'm doing.

So without further ado, let's get into it!

About the story:

~ Will be written in 3rd person P.O.V.

~ I will try to update on Mondays and Fridays (can't promise but I'll try my best)

~ English is not my first language so feel free to point out any mistakes.

~ I'm not yet sure how the plot will be further out in the book, so I would really appreciate if someone had some ideas.

~ Of course everyone in the story is from Spain, but since I've only had three years of Spanish in school with a horrible teacher, the story will be written in English.

~ Okay this one is important! I have nothing against the royal family of Spain. I absolutely adore Leonor and her family. But to make the plot of this story work, I have to make them the bad guys. So this is no hate towards them!

Okay, I think that was it?

Then let's go with the characters <3