For The Next Millennium

Start from the beginning

"I'm Myra." She tells him, he laughs lightly. "Lovely name." 

"Thank you, it means admirable." Myra informs the dark haired man, he notices her hand messing with a small bracelet on her wrist, spinning the charms with her anxious at his presence, he gives a warm smile stepping forward. 

"It's very fitting for you." She blushes taking a small step back, he reaches into his pocket pulling out a twenty dollar bill placing it in case. "Oh you dont have to do that." 

"I insist I think it needs a new homes that's not my pocket." He reasures her, his english accent thick with his smooth voice that seem to compliment that rest of him, she licks her lips shaking her head. 

"Well..that's uh..thank you." Myra says to him, the two of them look up at the other, their eyes meeting the other as a small silence falls between the both of them as people continue to walk all around the both of them, she clears her throat. 

"It was nice meeting you, I have another gig somewhere." She tells him, he licks his lips nodding his head watching as she closes her violin case, she runs her fingers through her dark locks glancing to him once more. 

"If you want, me and some friend usually play on fridays at local pubs, we can always use another paid round of shots." Myra chuckles, he smirks with his hand's in his pockets. 

"I'll keep that in mind." Henrik tells her, he looks to her dark brown eyes,  she looked close to his age, he looked as if he was in his early thirties his stubble making him seem older, something that he was thankful for not wanting to look to young, it had been a long time since he had admired someone just elegant as her. 

"You have a good night." She bids to him before walking into the night weaving through the crowd of Jackson Square, he could feel his heart pounding loud in his ear's watching her walk away, feeling the giddiness through his entire body, proud of himself for finally talking to her. 

He feels himself brought back to earth as he feels his pocket buzz, he looks down at his screen seeing the title of TROUBLE across the screen, he sighs before clicking the green button answering the phone call. 

"Hello! Someone better be bleeding ,broken or on fire." He remarks into the phone grinning. 

"Now is that anyway to greet your brother, No time to chit chat, Hurry back to the compound now." 

"Why might I ask, is it another mess that I have to clean up?" Henrik wonders with an annoyed tone into the phone. "Henrik, I do not care for your comments just do as I say."  The line disconnects as the call ends, he groans in annoyance shaking his head as he begins to walk in the direction of the compound.  

"Never a dull moment." 

¥¥¥

"Nightcap?" Freya asks as she walks in arms with a frat boy on her, smiling enter the compound,She gestures around the room. "You'll find bourbon on basically every horizontal surface." She tells the man. 

"Or, we can skip to the fun part." The Frat boy suggests, she giggles as the two begin making out against an end table. 

"Freya!" A voice announces brightly next to the two interrupting their lip locking.  "It's about time you brought a gentleman home to meet the family." 

"I'm Freya's brother. And you are? No, don't tell me. Let me guess" Klaus stops him as he circles around him. 

" Brad? Chad? Brody? Let's go with Brody." Klaus suggest before putting his hands behind his back looking at the human boy with a mischievous grin on his face.