Ashes to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes

SHE GRIPS HIS ARM as she leads him and his sister into an old garage, he grunts as keeping a stone face walking into the room, antique cars.
" Two centuries ago, this city hung its traitors right here. I thought it only fitting that it be your slaughtering grounds." Dahlia explains to them, she brings the both of them to the center of the room, she shoves the both of them separating them to opposite sides, using magic forcing him to his knees. 

She drops a bottle of salt it shattering on impact forming a salt circle around the three of them trapping them, Henrik locks eyes with his sister who pants keeping a poker face, he looks to aunt as she sprinkles herbs casting a spells. 

"You know something, I used to think you brought me back out of love, that you so heartily cared about your family's well being, now I see I am merely a keepsake to you, a way of pitying Esther." Henrik admits to the cold women who looks to the man. 

"Don't be a fool, you were merely a victory, your magic has become far superior to your mother's, and that is thanks to me, and because of this wench and her corruption of your morality you will not be able to experience your potential." Dahlia sneers to her nephew, he grits his teeth. 

"I actually pity you. Over the course of our long lives together, I could see you were broken. I used to think it was my fault, but in time, I learned your ability to love died long ago." Freya admits, the brunette looks to her before walking behind her. 

"Darkness isnt born you know." Dahlia tells her walking behind her. "Its created by snuffing out the light." She turns her attention to the man on his knees, she smirks walking over to him.

"Whenever I look into your eyes, I see the pathetic Viking brute that my sister claimed to love, so much that she abandoned me." Dahlia admits to the brunette, brushing back a piece of hair from his face, she turns around walking back to Freya kneeling behind her before whispering into her ear.

"So, however you thought you might mend me, please know you never could. Whenever I looked in your eyes, I saw your mother-- the sister who turned my heart to stone." She sneers, Henrik grunts against the telekinetic hold on him.

"And, with that stone, I will crush every one of her children." Dahlia declares to them.

" Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?" A male voice asks, His eyes dart to see a familiar man standing a few feet from the salt circle looking upon them, an amused smirk creeps its way onto his face. A familiar blonde appears behind him.

"In case the analogy is lost on you, I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch." Rebekah remarks to her aunt, Dahlia glances between Henrik and Freya seeing an amused grin on both their faces.

"Hmm. Bringing vampires to a witch fight. Someone hasn't learned their lesson." Dahlia says unamused at their efforts. "Well, I can be a bit thick sometimes..." Klaus tells her,