Chapter 2- It's all about Twitter

'The following morning Lilia woke up and immediately logged into twitter to check what was happening. She noticed she had 3 mentions which were;

'@officialtulisa: Love my little sis @LiliaConto xx'

'@TheDappy: What's my little cuz doing on twitter? @LiliaConto don't be mischievous now! x'

'@LittleMixOffic: Aww @LiliaConto we're glad you've got twitter. We have missed you so much! x jade x'

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Little mix had tweeted her. Her face beamed as she replied to all three of them.

'@LiliaConto: love my big sis @officialtulisa loads x'

'@LiliaConto: @TheDappy you're the naughty one daps! love ya too, hope i see you soon x'

'@LiliaConto: @LittleMixOffic I've missed you all so much too, hope to see you soon. Love you all lots, Lils x'

As soon as she tweeted she got bombarded with mentions from N-Dublets and Mixers. She decided to reply to a few of them.

'@LiliaConto: @MixerNdublet thank you, i love you lots too x'

'@LiliaConto: @NdubzTulisa aww bless ya, thanks :) x

There was one tweet that got her chuckling so much that she just had to reply.

'@TulisaLover: What's it like being Tulisa's little sister?'

She replied;

'@LiliaConto: @TulisaLover depends what mood she's in! @officialtulisa can certainly be mardy! x'

She was just about to log out of twitter when she recieved a reply from T. She couldn't wait to see it.

'@officialtulisa: @LiliaConto you cheeky bugger! Could say the same about you missy, love ya! x'

Lilia laughed. She logged out of twitter and strolled into Tulisa's room on the tour bus. As she walked into the room they both burst out laughing.

'Get here now you, calling me mardy!' Tulisa said laughing.

'Can't lie to the fans now can i?' Lilia replied.

Lilia walked over to Tulisa and she grabbed her and laid on her. After been squashed Lilia laid on the bed with Tulisa and started chatting. They spoke about anything and everything, from the tour to socks!

'T are you really gunna do a ustream with me for your fans?' Lilia asked.

'If you want to then i'm up for it,' Tulisa replied.

'I wanna ye, bet it would be fun!' Lilia answered beaming.

'What about we do one in an hour?' Tulisa asked whilst grabbing her phone off the bedside table.

'Ye can we!' Lilia screamed excitedly.

'Go get ready then, can't do a ustream in ya onsie!' Tulisa replied laughing.

'Will do,' Lilia answered walking into her own room.

As Lilia went to get dressed Tulisa logged into twitter to tell all her fans about the ustream. She couldn't wait to see Lilias face whilst on ustream. She didn't know Little Mix were coming to visit!

Twitter: '@officialtulisa: Gunna do a ustream with Lils in an hour guys! Hope you can all watch! x'

She recieved a text from Jade a few minutes later.

To Tulisa: Can't wait to surprise Lils, even better on ustream! Love ya see you soon, jade xx'

From Tulisa: I know, can't wait. See you soon muffin, i'm excited!! T x

She logged out of twitter and started to get ready for the ustream. She couldn't wait to see the girls and also to see Lilia's face when they walked in.