"I'm sure Meizuo will appreciate this. You're really good at Art isn't it? Should I recommend you to the professor? " I asked as she immediately decline my offer. "Oh it's fine, I don't need it. If it's a contest, it will just pressure me..."

"You're improving a lot, Lei-san. It's just hard for you to improve in sketching because you need a lot of concentration" Xiang Li stated as she look at my painting. Even I was impressed on what I created. Drawing is just hard for me but painting, it's something I got to learned.

"In music, concentration is also needed. How did it affect my art if I acted the same?"

"Maybe... you don't have a liking on drawing, than music" She answered as I smile. "Painting is fine, I still have a long way to go. As long, as I have my Talented Teacher" I complimented her as she blushed about it.

"You want to learn how to play violin?" I ask her as I was standing while holding my violin. The younger one nodded as I ruffled her hair. "Don't get impatient on learning. Violin is one of the hardest instrument we can learn"

"And yet you excel it. You are really talented!" she exclaimed as I smiled and taught her.

"A Kalimba?" She questioned as I offered her the Kalimba I created. I nodded as I sat down on table with the Art materials. "Should we paint the design?"

Her eyes glinted and immediately sat down beside me.

I run my hands on my hair. The past, I only look at her as my little sister, I never knew for her, is more than that. She look at me as someone she want to stay with her, her whole life. I never intend to make her fall in love with me, like I believe I have the ability to do that.

Reasons... I was looking for the reasons why she fell in love with me...

Do we even need a reason for loving someone. If you truly love a person, you can't count how much you are happy with them. As long as you're happy, as long as you're willing to sacrifice with each other, cross every river, climb every mountain, succeed every ups and downs, situations can't define any reasons. Love hit you without you realizing, is like a disease without any signs of symptoms.

For me, that is the definition of Love. 

Is it really possible for me... to love Xiang Li, more than that? (like he previously said, he once look at Xiang Li as a sister, so he doesn't know if he can go farther than that)

__________________________________________________________________________

The Next day, Lei went to the billiard room when Ximen called out for him. He was planning to visit Xiang Li but he needs to fix a misunderstanding first.

He entered the room and heard to shooting of ball and the conversation that his friends were having. He didn't bother putting his coat on the rack and directly walk in, "Speaking of the devil"

Ximen started as Lei look around puzzled, when did they start playing billiards? "Who told him to come here"

Lei heard from Si. This made the curly hair boy look at the man who look at him in indescribable expression, holding back his anger? Then he just look away making Lei want to act nonchalant about everything. 

"Why are you suddenly shooting pool. It's been awhile" he stated that made Meizuo start the conversation as he pat Lei's shoulder. "It's all because of Si. I'm not sure what he's thinking. He told us to come"

Daoming Si just look at him angrily and kick him. Meizuo let a laugh and called on him. Ximen joined in. "Si, didn't you say you're completely over it now?"