Chapter 0

~{The Outbreak}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl around the age of 17 was leaning against a counter of her work when the bell rang loudly making her look up from her book, "Morning Mrs Grimes" she said seeing the mother and son as they came up to the counter, "Morning Raven, can we get a-" just then the radio in the ice cream shop sounded loudly an alert about dead coming back and a virus. "Raven do you need a ride home?" Lori asked grabbing her son's hand, "no I'm fine, I have my car" Raven said grabbing her bag and keys before they all ran outside and got in their cars and drove home.

"Mom?" Raven yelled but heard nothing, she walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter, "Raven if your reading this then I'm still gone, I went to Atlanta to get something, i probably won't be back till tomorrow" she sighed before something broke threw the window making her gasp and run upstairs and into her room, she closed and locked the door before blocking the door and locked herself in the closet covering her ears as that thing tried to break down the door.

~{Rick Grimes}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been months since the apocalypse started, Ravens mom never came back and it wasn't until now that she finally gave up, right now she was in the police station having gone to someone who works there's house and got a key, she was looking threw a desk when she heard footsteps making her head snap up just in time to see three people walk in, "Raven?" She recognized that voice, "Mr Grimes?" She asked looking over at him, last she heard he died after being shot on the job, "your Alive?" She asked walking over to him, "you know this girl?" The other guy with Rick asked looking between the two, "she worked at the Ice cream shop everytime I took my son there" he explained before looking back at the girl, "Are Lori and Carl ok?" He asked, "I don't know, I think they left for Atlanta" she explained and Rick signed in relief. Raven kept looking around while the guys showerd, she walked into the guns locker grabbing as many and putting them in two different bags, when the boys where done they let Raven shower while they went to the cars. Raven just finished and was heading out after grabbing her satchel and walked to the car just as Rick shot a walker, they all quickly got in there cars and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya Hawke
As
Raven Robinson

Maya HawkeAsRaven Robinson

"A Ice Cream Scooper"