Chapter 1. Back At Nevermore

Start from the beginning

Like I said before the woman was tall. And was wearing a suit. Nice black pants with a nice black dress shirt and suit jacket.

( Okay fun vent time! Sooooo women in suits are soooooo hot! Like how are they so hot?! So sexy! Everytime I see a woman in a suit I gay panic. They're just so sexy! Hehe,I need to calm down. Control your lesbian man. Anyway,back to the story. )

The woman had long dark black hair that went past her shoulders.

Her skin was as pale as mine. Which surprised me!

Could the new headmistress be a long lost Addams? Maybe I should phone home to ask.

" Crap! Looks like she's spotted us! "

" And she's headed this way! "

" Ah miss Wednesday Addams! Just the person I wanted to see! " The woman said once close enough.

" Yes that's me. " I said scowling at her. " How may I help you? "

The woman put on a fake smile then spoke. " I'd just like to speak with you. "

Enid growled protectively behind me. The woman kept her fake smile.

" Are you planning on killing me? If that's the case it won't be easy to kill me. " My three friends snorted.

The woman sighed. " I'm not here to kill anyone. I'm here to be your headmistress! " The woman added.

" Before I go with you, what is your name? " I asked trying to be polite.

" Sharon Blackmore. You may call me Miss Blackmore " Miss Blackmore said her fake smile back.

" Miss Blackmore? " Enid asked glaring at her. " Oh! Your married to that famous liar! Paisley Blackmore! "

Miss Blackmore's eyes darkened. " Do not call my wife a liar. "

" Okay...... " Enid said slowly backing away.

Miss Blackmore sighed looking at me. " Miss Addams,a word please? "

" Alright. Follow me " I said walking towards the front entrance.

" How's your mother doing? " Miss Blackmore asked.

" She's doing well. Are you friends with my mother? "

Miss Blackmore nodded. " Yes. She helped me meet my wife. "

" How romantic. " I said glaring up at the sky.

" It certainly was. That's not why I'm talking with you however "

" Why do you need to talk with me? " I asked still glaring at the sky.

" Because I've heard about what happened last year. You caused a lot of trouble "

" A pilgrim caused trouble to. "

" That pilgrim is dead. "

" He could come back "

Miss Blackmore sighed. " Listen I promised your mother I'd look after you. That doesn't mean I won't expell you if needed. "

" Already doing better than the old headmistress " I drawled.

" Wednesday,I'm here to protect you. Your mother phoned me last week begging me to get the headmistress job so I could protect you. And I intend on doing just that. "

" Are you indebted to my mother? " I asked.

" Yes. I owe your mother a lot. " Miss Blackmore whispered.

" I heard she once saved your wife. Is that true? "

" Indeed. There was a crazyed killer stalking and Killing humans. Morticia and I were on a mission to stop this killer. We'd stay up all night trying to figure out the killers pattern. One night we finally figured out the pattern,we even figured out who was the next victim "