𝐅𝐇: 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄

————
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"This apocalypse will take anyone. It won't have mercy on anyone. Which is why, I've been demoting my whole life to protect you. To keep you away from all harm. Sometimes you are too much to handle (Y/n). But I'll always keep you safe. I will also be here to protect you, to love you, to keep you happy. Just like how you need me. Because deep down, you know that without me, you'd be no where. Even I've accepted that fact. When you woke up from that long little nap, who was the first person to come and find you awake? Who was the first one to hug you after 17 years? Who was the first person to even care about you after all those years? Me. It was me. Now you see, I will always love (Y/n). And you will always love me. And you've done many things to prove that as well. So now, I need you to listen to me for once. I just want to keep you save, love. After all, you need me. You always have and you always will. Even when we were younger you wouldn't leave my side. You always needed me for something. My help was all that you needed. So listen to me very carefully when I say these words. You are going to obey me in everything I ask you to do. So, from now I want you to stay out of this. I don't need you getting hurt while helping me save the world. You are going to stay here at the Academy until I come back. I have a plan that involves Luther, not you. I don't want you accompanying Klaus, Diego, or any of our idiotic siblings while I'm away. I expect you to be here in the Academy when I return. If not, then trust me, I will have no mercy for what I'll do next to you,"

————

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.