he hasn't so now i'm the only
woman he's touched ☺️

dude look what george sent
me just rn on insta

dude look what george sentme just rn on insta

my guy is desperate for boobs 💀

OH YEAH

DYK LAST NIGHT NICK WAS TRYING
SO HARD TO SEE MY BOOBS

i mean it was my fault for suggesting it
but we ended up making out instead so he
didn't get the boobies

if i asked for boobies would
you give pics?

100% yes

-

"Oh so Erin asks for boobs and she gets them, but I get a sloppy make out session that gets me hard without going further?"

"Stop peeping at our chat, dickhead" I pressed the phone against my chest while he laughs behind me. "Your friends are looking for you"

"I know, I can see every notification pop up about how Erin wouldn't send George a titty pic and how Clay is hyping me up for staying the night" Nick groaned, sitting up on the bed. "Party tomorrow at Alex's place if you want me to pick you up"

"Ooh okay! I'll ask Kai-"

"Kai goes with a car in case you and Nick get drunk" Kai cuts me off from behind us. "Sorry, I'm just here at the perfect times"

"Okay so Nick picks me up and you follow his car with your own" The plan was simple. "Unless I just go ride with Kai-"

"Fuck no, I'm showing you off to everyone"

"My god, just get married at this point" Kai scoffs, making their footsteps very evident while going up the stairs.

With the fact Nick and I weren't official, the last statement of Kai brought us into silence. I was fiddling with the corner of the pillow while he was tapping the back of his phone.

"Well I guess I have to get going-"
"Yeah, you should"

I helped him out the door and he begins hopping on his one foot that had a shoe. It was a funny sight honestly.

"I'll see you tomorrow" He awkwardly pulled me in for a kiss. When our lips were less than inches away from each other, we hear someone clear their throat from above us.

"Hurry up and stop hoarding my best friend bro, we need to stream" Kai yells from their bedroom above us.

"Right.. Tomorrow" He gives me a quick peck before making his way to his car.