𝑲!𝒔@𝒌𝒊 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 🙄

Start from the beginning

Mikey began to walk away, and we all just watched him, dumbfounded.

"Commander!" Kisaki said. Then he bowed. "Thank you, sir!"

"Yeah." Mikey said.

Kisaki turned around, and Takemichi started hyperventilating again. 

Before I could stop him, Takemichi took off and punched Kisaki across his face.

"The hell?!" I said under my breath. I ran up to go grab him

"Takemichi your gonna get in trouble, man! We gotta go." I said, taking his wrist.

"What the hell are you doing, Takemitchy?!!" Draken said.

"What the hell?"

"He's gonna get his ass beat by the top brass!"

Big assistant shielded Kisaki and said, "Who the hell are you!?"

Takemichi froze, panicked at what he done.

"Motherfucker, you've done it now..." I said and sweatdropped.

"You ain't even in Toman, so what the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to ruin this ceremony??" 

"Draken-kun..." Takemichi said.

"The hell are you thinking, Takemitchy?!" Mitsuya said sternly.

"Hey...you throwin' dirt at Mikey's face?" Smiley said, cracking his knuckles.

"N-no, guys..." Takemichi said, scared out of his mind. "I... I was..."

I looked at him, waiting for an answer. There was absolutely nothing he could do to redeem himself. 

"Yo, what's goin' on?" We heard a voice say.

I turn my head. Baji! I smiled a bit because I was happy to see him.

"Wait, he's gonna punch Takemichi. Better move out the way lol." I thought.

"This looks like fun!" Baji said, with his signature grin.

"Hey, you're not allowed here right now." Mucho told Baji.

I was right in front of Takemichi, so when Baji came forward to punch him, I ducked out the way. 

Baji repeatedly punched Takemichi, and I watched hopelessly because if I stepped in I would get my ass beat too. Luckily, before Baji could continue, Mitsuya stopped him.

"Quit it, Baji." Mitsuya said, as he had his arm hooked around Baji's.

"Let go, Mitsuya. I'll murder you." Baji said, frowning.

"What are you trying to do?" Mitsuya said. 

I helped Takemichi up and we waited for Baji's answer.

"Mikey!" Baji yelled.

"What're you doing here, Baji? You're not allowed at our meetings because of internal conflict, remember?" Mikey reminded him.

"I ended up punching some twerp just now." Baji said, as if he was bragging. "Am I finally gonna be fired for ruining your precious meeting?" 

"Baji..." Mikey mumbled.

"I'm goin' to Valhalla." Baji said. "You don't want any troublemakers, do you, Mikey?" 

"Baji!" Mikey said, louder this time.

Baji then proceeded to exit the Toman meeting. "I'll go ahead and quit. Starting today, former 1st Division Captain Baji Keisuke is an enemy of Toman."

Kisaki put his glasses back on and said, "Looks like Toman is a mess!" 

I angrily turned to him. "This is all your fault, you fucking cockroach." I thought.