𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚

Your POV-

I wake up to a terrible sound. It sounded like someone was in pain.

Lol it was just Miruka and her terrible singing voice. She was in the shower. She sounded like she was being attacked. After I told her to shut the fuck up, I went downstairs and made a hot pocket, because turns out, Miruka hasn't went grocery shopping yet. After eating that scrumptious hot pocket, I went to "my bathroom" and did my morning routine, like I was that girl on tiktok. It was fun <3.

After putting on my school uniform, I said goodbye to Miruka and left the house.

I was walking down the street and saw a boba shop. I love boba, so I got some. I ended up waiting 30 minutes for that boba and was late for school but it was worth it. When I got to class, the stupid teacher gave me detention because I was late and I had brought a drink in class. What a jackass.

After school was detention. My teacher took my boba so now I'm mad. Now for the fun stuff!

After an hour or so, the detention teacher fell asleep.

"Lol, dickhead." I thought.

Being the sneaky person I am, I sneaked out of the classroom when the teacher was asleep so I could go home. But then, I heard those cheers again. "Kiyomasa! Kiyomasa!" The fight club! It's the fight between Takemichi and Kiyomasa! Well, more like Takemichi getting his shit rocked by Kiyomasa. So I ran down to the fight club.

"Should I save his ass or not?" I pondered. "Yeah, it's the only way I can meet Mikey. IF he even finds me interesting."

So I ran down those stair thingies, maybe knocking a few npcs over, and went out to the open space where Takemichi was getting clapped. Normally, I would mind my own business and NOT get myself involved in this fight. I would film it, and leave. But this is important. Kiyomasa was like, "Bring me my bat!"

Then, he saw me.

"Who the hell are you, bitch? Why are you here, go home!" Kiyomasa said.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just picking up the mess." I said, grabbing Takemichi.

He looked confused as fuck, but he turned around and his eyes widened.

I heard him mutter, "My savior?"

Kiyomasa looked real pissed at Takemichi AND me now. So I proceeded to drag Takemichi away, he was trying to wiggle out my grip, but I stayed strong 💪.

"Hurry up with my bat, dammit!" Kiyomasa hollered to whoever the fuck he was hollering to.

Then I heard, "Hey, Kiyomasa. Your scarin' the crowd."

"It's about damn time," I muttered under my breath and then Takemichi looked at me weird.

"Calm down, dumbass."

The crowd was quiet as fuck, and so was Kiyomasa. He was silent, no back talk.

The voice was no other than, Ken Ryuguji, a.k.a Drake.

"Ne ne, Ken-chin."

"Wha? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here."

"I'm out of dorayaki."

"Awww, how cute! But we need to hurry this process up." I thought.

Then, everyone except the mizo crew started to bow.

"Good day, sir!" one dude said

"GOOD DAY, SIR!" Everyone else said.

Then, Mikey slowly walked over here.