Chapter 7 - Niam

Niall's POV

Tonight was the night, I was going to tell Liam how I feel. I've been speaking to Louis about it all and he says that he'll tell Harry if I tell Liam, we're both going to do it tonight and he's already texted me saying that he's done it so it looks like it's my turn. I was so nervous, especially because I share a flat with Liam so if everything goes wrong then it could cause arguments and I don't want that to happen, because well I love him but he's also my best friend and I don't want to lose that.

Liam was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching Toy Story as usual when I walked in, he didn't spot me at first but when I sat next to him he moved his arm from his side up onto the sofa so I could snuggle into his side. It was just a natural thing that we did, no big deal. Well that was until I started having these feelings, now whenever we cuddle I never want it to end. I put my head on his chest and snuggled up next to him draping my arms around his waist like I always did. The room fell silent for a few minutes, it wasn't awkward but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. After another few minutes, I lifted my head up off his chest and sat up straight on the sofa, Liam just kind of looked at me in confusion and paused the film thinking something was up and was gesturing me to talk. I sighed before closing my eyes and starting to speak "Liam, I-I don't know how to say this really, but uhm I have feelings for you, and well not just best friend feelings. I know you won't uhm have the same feelings back and all but I just wanted to tell you because well me and Lou have been talking about it and he says that it would be a good thing to tell you and that he'll tell Harry as well and uhm so yeah, I like you." I finished nervously looking down at my hands in my lap not wanting to look up and see Liam’s face, which was probably full of disgust.

There was a small silence before Liam spoke up, he coughed a few times before saying "Niall, you off all people should know that I love you, and that we would never stop being friends but" I sighed knowing where this was going I went to say something but he cut me off with finishing what he was going to say "But, if you want to be put out our feelings and be more than friends, then I'm happy with that. Ni I've had feelings for you for ages, that's why you're the only one that gets to invade my personal space aha!, but anyways, just come here!" I couldn't believe it, was the really happening? Of course it was really happening oh my god! LIAM LIKES ME BACK, AHHH!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by soft, pink lips attaching themselves to mine, wait was Liam kissing me? omg he is ahh omg ok calm down Niall calm down, KISS BACK YOU IDIOT!. After a few minutes of mentally slapping myself, I kissed back with as much passion as he kissed me and it was amazing. I had never kissed anyone like this before, I really felt the fire burning up inside me, the want and the need. I know this sounds really cheesy, but I could feel my love for him burning up inside the kiss and showing him how much I loved him.

After a few minutes of snogging each other’s faces off, we needed some air so had to pull away, but the minute our mouths stopped touching I entwined our fingers together and curled up into his side like before, lazily drawing circles on his stomach with my free hand while he started the movie again. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but all the thoughts of me and Li together were flooding my mind, I was acting like a love struck teenager but I didn't care too much because I had Li and that's all that mattered.

I was nodding off to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I slowly reached my hand down and pulled it out, seeing the screen lit up with a new message from Lou 
-Hey Ni, did you tell him? and how did everything go?x
- Everything went great Lou!, he says he likes me back and I think we're officially together eepp!, How about you and Harry?x 
- Omg that is great Ni!, and the same with Harry, looks like there's going to be two love struck couples in the bad aha! anyways Ni I have to go, Harry's waiting ;)x
- Ikr aha! and oh my god Lou to much info mate.x

I giggled to myself at how amazing this day had been while I cuddled into Li's chest as much as I could drift off to sleep. This was definitely one of the best days of my life!

AN

Hey guys, I'm soooooo sorry for not updating faster! I had writers block and I kept being distracted, anyways It's up now and I'm about to start on chapter 8, I'm not exactly sure what it's going to be about but I'll figure something out. I'm sorry that this chapter isn't very long I'll try and write longer ones in the future. There's only going to be a few more chapters because I'm running out of ideas but I might make a Niam sex chapter later and maybe another Larry I'm not exactly sure. If you have any ideas feel free to comment them and I'll have a look c: Thank you for reading and I love you all!!xxxx