Chapter 2 - Harry's Game

Harry's POV

Me and Louis started this game back when we were in the x-factor just after we had become close friends, and we've been playing it ever since. Most times when we're in public or with the boys but lately the things we've been doing have been getting worse and worse. Mostly because I've been trying out to see how Louis would react to the things I was doing, and to be honest he was acting brilliantly to them.  I enjoyed teasing him, the satisfaction I would get out of it was amazing. Ever since we upped out game and started making more sexual embarrassment for each other out in public the game has really stepped out. It's not that I enjoy being waked off in public by Louis trying to make thing awkward for me or make me feel embarrassed because that's not it, I enjoy the fun in it (okay that sounds like I have feelings for Louis when I don't but anyways you all know what I mean) the game is amazing to play and it just keeps getting better.

It was a lovely sunny morning where me and the boys were aboard our private jet on the way back to London for our 2 weeks off. It wasn't a long flight, only a few hours but boy did it feel like way more. I was sitting away from Louis which made it worse, that meant I couldn't tease him, talk to him, play a game with him or even sleep on him which sucked. Niall had claimed the seat next to him because he "wanted to talk to him about something" and said he couldn't talk to Liam about it so Louis was his next option. This was going to be a long flight. 

After about an hour or so, Niall moved seats and went to sit beside Liam who was playing around on his phone and looked up only to smile at the blonde while gesturing him to come lie down and snuggle up before turning back to his phone. I didn't think anything of their "bromance" that they had going on, because it was just kind of like mine and Louis but without all the extra stuff that we did and they didn't, well I'm not exactly sure if they did but that's beside the point. I took this chance to go and sit next to Lou who was deep in reading this book (I wish the book wasn't the only thing he was deep in. NO STOP HAROLD DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT) wow, I really need to shake these thoughts out of my head. Me and Lou are just friends with benefits right? Of course we are, I mean even if I did have feelings for him, which I don't, he won't like me back anyways.

As I sat next to Louis on the plane he looked up at me out of the corner of his eye and signed knowing that he wasn't going to get any more reading done, so he placed his bookmark in his page, closed it and put it to the side gassing up at me before saying "What do you want Haz" with a hint of excitement in his voice. "I'm really bored Lou, entertain me!" I whined trying to get him to do something fun, tell a joke or something, but no he just looked at me and said "Well what cha wanna do?". I blinked a few times before a smirked came to my face and he realised exactly what I wanted to do.

“Harry no please stop, we’re in public” Louis practically begged as I had my hand down Louis jeans and was lightly stroking him through his boxers. I couldn’t help but chuckle and tease him even more “Louis c’mon the boys are asleep and nobody will catch us” I could tell he was thinking about it but he quickly tried to pull out my hand, but it wasn’t as simple as that. Lou had been teasing me all day and then left me with a raging hard on, I was only returning the favour. “Lou you know you want me to” I said lowly and sweetly in his ear, feeling him buck his hips and sigh. Knowing I had got my way I started fastening up my pace and within minutes Lou was biting his lip and letting out a low moan as a wet patch grew on his jeans. I just smirked to myself “hope you enjoy wet flights Lou” I spoke softly before pecking the older boys lips and returning back to my seat as the seating and seatbelts warning came on, leaving a shocked and wickedly smiling Louis behind. “This isn’t over Styles” I heard him say softly.