While the class was talking about what was happening Aizawa walked up to the front of the class and set a stack of papers on his desk.

Aizawa: Alright class settle down.

But the class didn't hear him.

Aizawa: *Takes a deep breath*

Aizawa: I said settle down.

And in an instance the entire class was in their seats.

Aizawa: Good you're starting to understand. Now I looked at the battles from yesterday and I will say we got some work to do. But before that we have to do something else to do.

The class was on the edge of their seat wondering what else they had to do.

Aizawa: You have to choose a class rep.

Everyone looked stunned for a second and then with they finally processed the sentence they jumped in joy.

Everyone: A NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!

Aizawa: I said, QUIET!!

And like nothing had happened the entire class were in their seats again.

Aizawa: Now I don't care how you do this just do it before lunch. Now if you'll excuse me *picks up sleeping bag* I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Once Aizawa was on the floor chaos ensued. Everyone was yelling out reasons they should be class rep. Eventually they decided on a vote and Midoriya and Momo won having gotten 4 and 2 votes respectively.

Izuku: What the- How in the-

Aizawa: * Rising from the floor like Dracula* Ok looks like the class rep and vice rep have been picked. Now go to lunch it's getting pretty close.

With that everyone went to lunch leaving Aizawa in the room alone.

Aizawa: Finally some peace and quiet.

Time Skip

Class 1-A were sitting at the tables cafeteria having the lunch they just bought. Everyone was talking when the topic of heroes came up.

Izuku: So guys quick question?

Everyone looked at him.

Izuku: Why did you want to become a hero?

Uraraka: Well this isn't pretty noble but I'm in it for the money.

Izuku: Huh? Why's that?

Uraraka: Well my parent's own a construction company and it hasn't been to so good so I want to help them by giving them money. It probably pretty selfish.

Misora: What do you mean? I think that's a good reason to be a hero.

Iida: Yeah Hibiki-san is right wanting to be a hero to help your parents is a good reason serving the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much.