/05

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: curse words and smut (no sex)
___________________________________

The sun was still high in the sky when you spotted him, he was sitting cross-legged while looking at the sun, you couldn't see his face but he seemed relaxed.
You walked in his direction bent over and puff in his ear.

He cover his ear and quickly turned over, seeing you made him grin and immediately bought a smile to your face at his expression, he is elated to see you, his face was glowing and it felt like your breath was taken away.

He realized after a few seconds that he was staring, again, and get up to be, approximately, at the same level. He hold the ball in front of you "Do you want to play ? I didn't know what you really liked so I hope it doesn't bother you, I know I should have asked you what you like but I wanted to speak to you directly..." he stammered and tried to find excuses for something you considered foolish.

"I don't mind, I'm actually happy to see this ball, after all it's the reason we met, don't you think ?" You ask while biting your lips to hide the smirk growing on your face, making him blush was something but to the point we're he couldn't talk to you ? It's so funny you think.

He nod quickly and you start to play with the ball, you're not especially good at football you were never really good with sports that involved a ball, but strangely you started to appreciate it. It's because you're with him, there's no doubt in it, the laughs and smile that you gave each other definitely explained your euphoric state, and it felt good.

You needed to decompress, and it was perfect, the mood wasn't tense, nothing seemed out of place and the atmosphere embellished the moment. After the sun started to set you decided to stop and get an ice cream. He chose vanilla and you a mango flavored one.

You both sat in front of the setting sun and started to talk about each others life, mindless things were shared, the first tooth you lost, his first real injury, your most memorable birthday and family.

After finishing your sweets you put your head on his shoulder, he didn't seem to mind and chose it was the perfect moment to put his arm around your waist and start to draw imprecise forms on your skin.

"Why did you ask for my number ?" Richarlison ask a rhetorical question, he know the answer but he want you, to tell him how you feel. He doesn't want to cross the line and make you feel like you have to spend time with him.

"Well I though you were really cute and I knew you could handle me" the smile on your face clear all his doubt and he can't find any hidden motivation behind your eyes, you did find him cute and oh boy he thought cute wasn't enough to describe you.

A fresh breeze pass between both of you and looking at his face seemed the only things you could do at the moment. Your eyes differ to his full lips and they looked so tempting, you wanted to stroke them with your fingertips, they looked so sweet

You spotted a piece of vanilla in the corner of his mouth and with your thumb you scoop it and drag it to your mouth to have a taste, it was sugary and the fact that it was on his lips made it more erotic than romantic.

His pupils dilated and it's like you put a spell on him, everything you did was perfect. You were hit and unbothered and the fact that you knew it made him hard. He became a mad man, his thought were running and they drifted to sinful things he wanted to do with you.

As if you could see through him, you approached him slowly in case he still not wanted it, even if his behavior said otherwise. You put both of your hands on his nap and scraped gently his short hair, you wanted to torture him, going so slowly he will have no other choice but to engage it.

Your little play was working perfectly with him, like a mouse and a cat he fell on your trap and jumped on you, your back was on the sand your perfect silky hair sprawled, you were looking at him seductively yet so innocently but he knew your motive because like you he was dying for a taste.

He kissed you with vigor and passion coming from all the teasing, one of his hand above your head to support his body over yours and the other on your cheeks softly caressing the skin of it.

You kissed him back and a fight between your tongues started, it felt bad to do that with someone you barely knew yet so good, his body started to roll over yours searching for friction to ease the ache between his legs and both of you moaned when he touched your genitals.

He was breathing heavily and when he retracted to finally breath he thought his end was near, your body was like obsessed with his touch, a whimper came out of you when he stopped his mouvement and a smirk adorned his handsome face, he's finally having the upper hand and he like it.

He love when you boss him around he think it's sexy but seeing you like this is definitely not something he's going to complain about. As if you came back, you dragged your tongue on his lips and started to bite his bottom lips, he moaned at the action and his body jolted.

"You're so pretty..." he murmured while drinking your face his fingers gripping your hips "say it again" you say breathlessly in a blissful state "So pretty..." he repeated before kissing your lips.
You laughed and kissed him back with less fervor, a gentle and intimate kiss that lovers shares.

You pulled slowly and he dragged your fingers on his lips, nose and eyes before putting your palms on them covering his sight. You layer a final kiss on his lips, he felt it, final kiss he tried to put all his feelings in it, a way to ask you to stay with him longer.

Unfortunately for him you knew that staying with him the whole night meant sharing his bed and you wanted him to work hard to deserve it, you wanted to occupy his mind even when he has a hundred problems at the same time.

So you left, you took your sandals and you glanced at him seeing he didn't move at all, his eyes still closed a way for him to still tell you and replaying what just happened. You smiled at this and whispered in his ear before leaving.

"I hope you're ready for the best ride of your life"

___________________________________
FINALLY I posted
After Brazil elimination I was sad and bothered by the fact that we wouldn't see them all together for a long time. I'm going to miss them 🥺
Anyway I hope you're satisfied with this chapter I think I'm going to post weekly. I need to be organized or I'm not going to be motivated to finish it even if I love this story 🎀