koi nhi ho tum meri 💔

Beginne am Anfang

She don't have that marks on her body ... On her wrist ...

She can laugh like other people did ... But her life had always been so cruel

Until Rita maa and sidharth came in her life ...

She strongly believes that sidharth can never hurt her ... And if he is hurting her ... Than she will made him realise... But with love ...

Because she can't think of leaving him ... He has her heart ... And how can anyone live without a heart ...

She prepares food with her full heart ...

.....,......................

At night ...

Because of that meeting which made him irritated... The deal was cancelled because the clients were toxic and were demanding what which wasn't even neede in the project ...

In all this fuss. .. her thought just escaped his mind ... It was midnight ... And still she was waiting for him ...

While he sat in his office ...  smoking on his 6th cigar ...

He is stressed as well as frustrated because of that clients after half an hour ... He made his way towards home ..

She listens the sound of car ... Opens the door to see his car parked ...

He came outside ... His aura screams richness and anger ...

His face had a stern look ... With blazer in his hand ... Closed the car door with his leg behind ... Locking the car came in ...

Ignoring her ... She was about to say something but he made his way towards his room ... Taking long steps making her run behind him ... She was scared to speak anything ...

He closed the door behind himself of hus room and made his way towards cupboard

He felt  more angry as he sees her clothes in his cupboard

He closes his eyes felt so irritated yells her name making her gasp ... She slowly peeped in ...

Sid : ye sab kya hai ... Yells and started to throw her clothes ... The photo frame of her parents was wrapped in her clothes ...

Sana : sidharth main hata dungi ye ... Rukiye ... She tried stopping hum but he ignored her

As soon as he throws her clothes it collapsed to the floor ... Breaking in peices making her gasp it was still in clothes ....

She sat down on her knees and removed her clothes from it ...

She had only one frame of her parents picture. ...

Which was here on the floor never in her life she ever kept her parents frame on floor because she loved and respected them ... Nad now here it's on the floor ... A long tear rolled down her eyes ...

She starts to pick up the peices ... The sharp peice of glass peirced her skin ...

As a sob escaped her mouth ...

Making him gasp ... He looked at her ... Takes one step ahead .. then goes back

She picks up the glasses ... And throws it in dustbin then takes her parents picture and wipes it with her palm absent mindedly ...

A loud scream escaped her mouth as small peices of glass peirced her soft skin ...

Sid : pagal ho kya ... Dimag hai ke nhi ... Holds her hand in his ... Blood oozes out of her hand as all her palm was bruised brutually ...

She sobs ...

Keeps the picture on the nearby table and started to dress her wound cleaning it and removing all the glass pieces ... She was still sobbing ... Making him irritated

Ye Rona band karo pls .... Ek toh waise hi main bohot irritated hu ... Or Roh ke mera dimag mat kharab Karo ...

Sana : toh maine thodi kuch kiya hai ... Said in her crying voice sobbing ...

Sid : jo bhi kiya hai na ... Tumne kiya hai ... Tumhari wajah se mera dimag sad chuka hai ... pagal ho jaunga main ...

Samajh nhi aata mujhe

Kyu jab bhi tumse door jaane ki koshish karta hu or
Kareeb aajata hu ... Aisa kyu ... Holds her from her arms

Toh aap mujhse door kyu Jaana chahte hai sidharth... Said blankly looking in his eyes ...

Kya main itni buri hu ... Kya main ... Aapko deserve nhi karti ... Kyu aap mujhse door jaana chahte hai ... Kyu mujhr dekhte hi aapko gussa aane lagta hai .... Kyu ... Sidharth ... Bataiye mujhe .... Asks blankly ...

Shut up .... He screams. ..

Ek baat dhyan se sun lo i am not answerable to you ... Na hi ... Mere upar tumhara koi haq hai ....

Main tumhe kuch nhi maanta ... Tum koi nahi ho meri samjhi ... 

Tear rolled down her eyes ... It's painfull listening harsh words from him ... It's hella painful ...

Koi nhi ho tum meri ... leaves her with a jerk and goes in the washroom banging the door loudly behind him ...

Ye dilasa aap kise de rahe hai sidharth mujhe ya apne aap ko ...

Wipes the tear blankly ...

Takes up her clothes ... Arranging it back in her suitcase

She was not the one who arranged her clothes in his cupboard

Seema (house help) does it ... Because of Rita maa's order ...

She cleans the room and keeps her parents picture safely inside her purse ...

Not before kissing it once ...

He punches the wall again releasing his stress ... All her questions were roaming in his mind ...

Kyu aise puchti ho jaise bohot masoom ho
Jaise tumhe pata hi nhi.  .

Kya itni kamzor thi mere dil tootne ki aahat ke tumhe goonj bhi na padi ...

Ajj tumhari aankhon main wo dard dekha maine ... Jo ... Maine saha ... Phir tumhe dard dekar kyu sukoon nhi milta ... Phir tumhe dukh dekar kyu acha nahi lagta ....

Kyuu ? ...

After coming out of the washroom ... He sees the food tray kept on the couch ...

She still cared ... After hurting her ... She still cared of his food making him feel guilty ....

He covers it not wanting to eat ... Sat down on the bed ... With laptop in his hand .... But he wasn't able to concentrate... Because he was waiting for her ....

After sometime passed making him feel bad and worried ...

He comes outside of his room he house was dark with some lights on ... He sees here And there but she was no where to be seen ... Making him gasp

After looking in the whole house he was passing by the balcony when noticed her sitting on the bench

He leans to the door wrapping his hands around himself ...

Tum apne chaand ko dekho ...
Hame toh tumhe dekh kar hi sukoon milta hai ...

Aram aata hai deedar se tere
Mit jaate hai sare gham

Hai ye dua ke tujhe dekhte
dekhte hi nikal jaye dum

.........................

If you want one more part then spam the comment section with

One more

💖

Hope you all liked it 💕