I walk in to the house and it is already full of people, there are some I already know like Roman, the Uso's, Naomi, Bailey but no sign of Rhea yet.  I started walking into the full room and I am greeted by Alexa " look at you, oh my you look so good" Alexa pulls me into a hug " hey thank you, you look amazing " I say returning her hug " thank you, want a drink?" she ask as she did I hear a strange noise over the music and look at my feet and there's a pig, a fucking pig at my feet what the fuck. Alexa laughs " oh meet Larry- Steve, my pet pig" she carry's on laughing at my reaction " no way, you have a pet pig?" I kneel down and start petting Larry-Steve. " larry how did you get here" I hear a man from behind me, I stand up and turn around " oh Lucy, this is my husband ryan, ryan this is my friend Lucy" Alexa introduce us we say hello and share a hug then he takes Larry away. " so, how about that drink?" Alexa's says with a smile " sure" I return her smile and we table into the room with a huge table with every drink thinkable on it. I choose a  bottle of budweiser. "come on follow me" Alexa takes my hand and leads me to the people I know.

Around an hour and a half later and a few budweiser's in I am now dancing with Becky Lynch  having a good time, then as I move around with Becky something or such I say someone caught my eye. Rhea is walking in, she's wearing a black dress that comes up to her thighs so you can see all of her leg tattoo's, a leather jacket and doc martins and my god I need to pick my jaw up off the floor. Becky follow my stare, " go get your girl" Becky winks at me and walks off to the other women we was with before dancing. Rhea is now at the table with drinks on alone so I see it as a chance to walk over to her as I'm walking I notice she picked up a budweiser up too, " great minds think alike" she spins around and it takes her a few seconds to realise what's going on. "oh hey" a huge smile comes cross Rhea's face " you wanted to see me?" I look at her trying not to show the anxiousness I'm feeling right now, " sure" the Aussie grabs another budweiser from the table and I do the same she takes my hand and leads me to the garden, the garden has a few people so Rhea guides me to the back of the garden where there is a swinging chair. I sit down and take a big mouthful of beer, Rhea sits next to me and turns herself so she's face to face with me and it's like she's staring into my soul. " firsty, I'm sorry for not speaking to you and shutting you out I just needed time to think, Liv really got to me that day and my head was going 100 miles per hour. Rhea begins to tell me "it's okay, I mean it would of been nice to know you just needed space but I get  it she seems like alot to  handle" I chuckle making Rhea smile. " she is, look luce I really do like you and I want this to continue, I like the way we are, the way we talk or text about the most random shit, I like the way we can be in each other company and don't have to say a word because the silence is comfortable with you, the way be banter and take the piss out of each other but can also have serious conversations." Rhea's voice  is full of emotions and when I look into her eyes they are also full of emotion and truth. " I just needed this week to figure it all out" she looks at me waiting for a response, I need a second to take all of this in and think carefully on how I can say. " Rhea, I feel the exact same towards you but at the same time you fucked her three days before our date, I'm not mad about it, it's not like we are anything at the moment but we was talking at the same time, I just need to know if there is anything going on with you and liv? I look up from my hands and into eyes to see what she will say have any truth or lies behind it " lucy, I promise you me and liv are done I haven't spoken to her since that time she came to my dressing room" The Australian looks me in the eyes so I know shes telling the truth. " okay, I believe you. Let's just take it slow and see what it brings naturally?" I tell her "sure" she smiles at me then grabs me into a hug. We stay like this for a couple of minute's then I pull myself out of Rhea's embrace when I feel a nudge at my feet " what the fuck" I look down and see Larry-Steve at my feet " It's Larry!" I shout excitedly I kneel down and pet him, his making all of theses happy pig noise that make me and rhea laugh. 

" let's go inside, I'm cold" Rhea tells me, we go inside and she we are walking to the other's my phone makes a sound so I take it out if my pocket and it says that Rhea has tagged me in her instagram story and it's a video of me playing with Larry-steve in the garden and she's captioned it " find you a girl that finds a pig at a party 😂🐷@lucyrotunda . I shared the video and tag Alexa in it, as we reach my phone goes off again and Alexa shared the video on her story with the caption " i wondered where you 3 got off too.

It's been a few hours since me and Rhea had that conversation and now everyone is happy, me, Rhea, Becky, Bailey,Alexa, Nicki Cross and  Bianca Belair are in full conversion and drinks are going down nicely most of the guest has gone so it's just us " hey, I'm gonna order my uber" Becky informs us, " can I jump in with you?" Bianca ask " you leave like 4 doors down from me, soooo no" Becky jokes " obviously you can, are you ready one will be here in two minutes" becky tells Bianca. Bianca starts getting ready and they say their goodbyes and leave " hey wanna share a cab, I'm going home so its close to yours?" the Aussie ask me   "sure" I smile at her and Rhea orders a uber and we say our goodbyes to Nicki and Alexa and leave.

As we are waiting outside for the cab Rhea turns to me " stay with me tonight?" she then takes a few steps and towers over me, places her hands on my hips and pulls me closer. " don't you have work tomorrow? plus I don't have any clean cloths or anything with me" I look up at her " you can use something of mine and I'll drive you home whenever your ready, please I don't want to be alone" she looks at me pleadingly, how am I supposed to say no to that " okay" I smile up at her, she returns my smile and then places her thumb and index finger gently on my chin and guides my face up  to look at her and she leans down and is about to kiss me until she is stop by a man shouting " uber for Rhea?" Rhea confirms and we get in the uber, I'm staring out of the window thinking about how that would of turn out if the uber driver didn't stop Rhea, fucking driver!. 

 With a short drive we are now at Rhea's house, we thank the driver and get out of the car and walk to the door. Rhea unlocks it and out comes a dog all excited to see Rhea, she tells them to get in the house and they listen " oh by the way I have a dog, I hope you like dogs" Rhea chuckles " It's a bit late for that isn't it?" I laugh back and walk into the house. Rhea tells me about the dog, his a english bull terrier, his name is Barry and she adopted him 2 years ago. 

we fall in to a comfortable conversation for about half an hour then Rhea disappears to her room, I'm now on the sofa cuddling and petting Barry. Rhea comes out of her room with some clothes and a new toothbrush " he likes you" she laughs at Barry laying on my lap begging for attention, she places the clothes on the kitchen counter as she has to walk through the kitchen to reach the living room as it's all open planned, she sits next to me and pets Barry. " so there's somethings to sleep in a toothbrush for you on the counter" she informs me I thank her then lay my head on her shoulder, I didn't realise how tired I am until now. " should we call it a night" the wrestler says " yeah I think so" I say getting up off the sofa. " so, you can sleep in the guest room or if you want you can sleep with me?" she looks hopeful " can I share with you?" I ask her and her eyes light up and she can't help but smile " sure" is all she can say.

We walk into her room and I start to get undressed and I'm just in my underwear, I notice Rhea looking at me and I begin to blush but I don't feel uncomfortable that she's looking at me and I just continue to get ready for bed. I go into the ensuite bathroom she has to use the toilet and brush my teeth when I come out Rhea is still fiddling with the zip on her dress, " want some help?" I ask her " please" she huffs I walk up behind her and lower her zip and the dress just falls to a puddle around her feel leaving her in her underwear. I couldn't help but stare at her toned body, my fucking god this women is something. " enjoying the view" Rhea laughs bring me out of my thoughts I blush but try to stay calm and collected " of course" I wink at her making her laugh. I get into bed and Rhea copies, we decided to put on family to pretty much fall asleep too and Rhea lays her head on my stomach and within five minutes I hear soft snores indicating she's asleep and with that I let tiredness and drunknes take over me and I fall asleep.