"i thought it was nice." he smiles up at her and she returns the expression, leaning down to kiss his nose, "i thought that was nice too."

"oh, did you?" yuna chuckles, kissing his nose once more. she then presses a kiss to his lips, lingering there for a moment before they both pull away, grinning like they were crazy.

"you tired?" mingi asks, his voice now deep and rumbly as he tries to keep quiet.

"yes but also not really," the girl admits, "are you?"

"no. what should we do?"

"let's go to my room, we don't have to whisper in there." yuna giggles as mingi stands and helps her carefully peel wooyoung off of her lower half, and then guides her over his members sleeping on the floor.

...

the next morning, yuna wakes to the sound of wooyoung screaming and a large amount of chaos in the living room.

"oh my god! i lost her!" wooyoung wails, "i squashed her! i- she's gone! she's gone!"

"she isn't gone, she's- oh my god, she's gone!" yunho cries next.

"oh, would you shut up? she's probably in the bathroom. bro probably had to pee." yuna giggles at san's use of 'bro', picturing his relaxed state which probably had yunho and wooyoung fuming.

"san's right. she's probably in the bathroom." yuna hears yeosang's voice next.

the toilet then flushes down the hallway, quiet footsteps patting along the wooden floors.

"here she comes now!" san exclaims, "good morning, sunsh- ah, shit! you're not yuna!"

"no? i'm not." yuna giggles at seonghwa's confused tone.

"what're you laughing at?" mingi grumbles, looking at the girl who was half trapped under him.

she shushes him quickly, listening for the next cry of concern, "just listen to them." she whispers.

"oh my god! she really is gone! mingi too, oh no! mingi! my poor mingi!" wooyoung wails. yuna can practically see him thrashing around dramatically, knowing he'd done exactly that when hongjoong cries out in pain.

"shut up! they went into her room last night! they're both perfectly fine!" jongho yells.

yunho gasps and yuna knows exactly what he's thinking. in the next few seconds, the sound of thumping footsteps get louder as they approach her room. then, not a moment later, her bedroom door is swinging open and yunho is there, pointing at the two accusingly.

"sex!" is all he says as the two manage to say it at the exact same time.

"no, yunho. no sex. we actually played uno for a very long time last night and then fell asleep," yuna explains, sitting up. she then reaches into her hoodie, pulling a folded uno card out from god knows where, "apparently we fell asleep in the cards," she sighs, "looks like i'll need to buy a new deck."

"well," mingi starts, sitting up and stretching his arms out, "now that we're aware that everyone is alive, safe and yet to lose their virginities, shall we open presents?"

yuna slaps his arm gently, the male gasping in feigned pain as she crawls over his legs to get out of bed,
immediately walking over to her brother and pulling him into a tight embrace.

"merry christmas, you big bitch." she mumbles into his chest as he chuckles.

"merry christmas, loser."

she pulls away to find jongho, who'd turned up at her bedroom door at some point. "merry christmas, jjongi!" she squeals, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her feet lifting off of the ground slightly.