"Draco's plotting something. I know it— It has something to do with Voldemort. He's been given a task or a mission, and Snape was offering to help," Harry stated to the listening adults. Arthur Weasley's brows had knitted together, thinking deeply about what the boy had just told him.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus questioned, trying to process the claims Harry has said. 

"I know it sounds mad..." Harry sighed, it does sound ridiculous now that he has said it aloud but was it a gut feeling? He just couldn't help but feel there was a connection between the boy and the Dark Lord.

Remus leaned towards Harry, his fingers lacing into each other. "Has it occurred to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so that he could find out what he's up to—"

"That's not what it sounded like," the boy interjected, trying to remain calm. He could feel himself getting agitated, wanting to get across his opinions. But Remus had seemed to think what Harry had said was just a childish one-sided proclamation.

Tonks was quick to neutralize the opinions, "Perhaps Harry's right, Remus..." she said, looking at the man next to her. "To make an Unbreakable Vow, after all—"

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement," Remus cuts in, "Dumbledore trusts Snape. Therefore, I do as well!"

"But Dumbledore can make mistakes! He's said it himself—" Harry exclaims, feeling frustrated that Remus wasn't listening to him the way he wanted him to.

"You're blinded by hatred!" Remus remarked, the tension around the living room tensing up heavily as it clouds around the four of them.

Harry scoffs at his words, "I'm not!" he tries to defend himself.

"Yes, you are!" Remus snaps back sharply. He straightens his back and took a deep breath to calm himself down, running his slender fingers through his brown locks. "People are disappearing, Harry— Daily. We can only put our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed!"

Triggered by the unfairness, Harry wanted to retort back but he had spotted Tonk's furtive glance, she waved her hand at the side of her chair, telling him to leave it then and there and not pursue it any further. But if there was one thing he wasn't going to remain silent about was Aine. They had all known her, they were all close with her, once.

"What of Aine? Her actions were equally strange too," he suggested and everyone found themselves whipping their heads to the boy. They were all taken aback by how Harry was dragging her into the topic, considering the fact that the adults had thought the two were close friends. Truth was, they were, but Aine's recent reactions were too questionable to not say anything about it.

Remus sighed loudly, he patted the armrests and closed his eyes for a little bit. He wondered if Harry and Aine argued because throwing her out on the table was unexpected. "Harry, Aine... Aine has been through a lot. I'm sure she's just having trouble trying to sort herself out," he said, defending the absent girl. 

He has heard from Snape regarding the accident between Elliot and their home. He also knows that the girl was still coping with Elliot's absence. In all honesty, Remus wished Aine had taken her friends' offer to stay with them over the holidays, that way, he could be there for her too. He was sure that she needed it after everything that has happened. It has been a while since he saw her too and needless to say, Remus missed Aine very much as well, just as much as how he missed Elliot and Sirius. 

"How do you know that? She's been suspicious! She's been with Malfoy a lot ever since the year started—"

"Are you saying that she might have known what was going on?" Tonks asked, sneaking a glance to see Remus's reaction. The man still believes that Aine couldn't be that sort of girl.