𝟎𝟎𝟑, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

「𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆」

「𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆」

𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 - 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐞𝐥
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐦. - 𝐚𝐧ı𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥

❁❁❁

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓 , 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟐

RING... RING.... RING....

ERIKA'S CLOCK RANG at 8am on a fall morning. September 1st was finally here. The day she had been waiting for. Hogwarts just five hours away, practically in the palm of her hand. On a normal date the obnoxious ringing of her clock would infuriate her to no ends, but not today. Today, the alert of her clock gave great joy to her heart and put a smile on her face. With a much needed stretch, Rikki got herself up and out of bed.

Following her usual routine, putting on her house shoes and making her way down to the dining room. Her family greeted her as she sat down. "G'morning love" her father looked up from his paper. "Morning Muma, Morning Papa, Mornin' Lani" "Merlin, are you excited?" Kahlani jokes from her seat across the table. "Beyond!" Rikki exclaimed stuffing her mouth with seasoned eggs.

In the dimly lit dining room of Grimmauld place, The Black family sat in quiet air at they broke their fasts together. Walburga placed her teacup down on the ornate coaster on front of her, looking to her younger son. "Regulus." "Yes, Mummy?" "Today is one of the most important days of your life. In less than five hours you will begin your first year of Hogwarts. Do you understand what that means, dear?" Her younger son nods looking a bit puzzled. "You are not to associate with mudbloods, and their sympathizers. It is just not right." The annoyance in her tone pierced the air.

Regulus sat up straight in his chair, being a taller boy caused him to slouch. "I understand mummy." He smiles knowing no better, looking to his mother. Walburga looking at her second born with great pride. "And for you Sirius, no more unnecessary trouble this year! I refuse to read any more letters depicting your childish antics." Orion hid a smirk behind his tea. Sirius nods hiding one of his own. "Your mother tells me you've made a friend, Erika Armani?" Orion asks his son. "Not really a friend, we barely spoke. " Regulus says thinking back to the girl he met in the book shop. "Nonsense, I'll simply speak to her father on the platform and see if we can get your familiar faces in the same compartment."

Regulus' eyes widened a bit "Oh, You don't have to do that."

"Erika, the little girl from our Christmas balls?" Sirius asks his mother. "Mhm, your brother and I ran into her and her mother at Flourish and Blotts. She's grown quite nicely if I do say." Walburga stirred her tea. Sirius peeked at his younger brother seeing a pink tint forming on his cheeks. As the family finished their respective dishes a loud crack was heard.